"Official" 2016 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Trick or Treat Fun

Will Tickets to MNSSHP on Halloween Sell Out This Year before tickets did last year (8/3/15)-in 14D?

• Yes

Votes: 30 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 73 70.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We attended MNSSHP on Sunday, October 23rd. My husband, daughter (16) and I thought crowds were extremely minimal. We walked onto every ride. Mine Train was the only ride I noticed with a consistent 30 minute wait. We had a FP for it, so we walked right on...The candy lines moved very quickly. We came home with 3, gallon sized, Zip Lock bags filled to the top with: M&M's. Snickers, Dove bars, Skittles, Starbursts, Lifesaver gummies, Twix and Milky Way bars. The lines for characters were longish. We waited less than 10 minutes to see Lotso Bear, Jafar, and Captain Jack. The fireworks and parade were great too. We lined up in Frontier Land about 15 minutes before the second parade, and had prime viewing outside of the Pin Traders store. We also got a few magic shots, including the one with the ghosts outside of Haunted Mansion. Great night, great time!!!

We're not going to the party until next year (Halloween day...gulp), but I was wondering. Does Goofy do meet and greets during the party in a costume?

I ask because older son loves Goofy and will be dressing up as him. :) Otherwise, we probably won't bother with characters that night.

We're not going to the party until next year (Halloween day...gulp), but I was wondering. Does Goofy do meet and greets during the party in a costume?

I ask because older son loves Goofy and will be dressing up as him. :) Otherwise, we probably won't bother with characters that night.
Yep! Near the Barnstormer.
image.jpg

Sorry I've been so MIA, real life has been crazy since getting back from our trip. Having to stay in WDW those extra days because of the hurricane made the projects I needed to get done behind. It's been a month now since our Halloween Parties, so I wanted to post a picture of us in the costumes I had made. I meant to post a picture of them before we went after I had finished them. We had a great time. Lots of compliments, lots of wonderful costumes. I'm sure some of you saw us there, I saw a few of you but was too shy to identify myself. We loved the dessert party!

image.jpeg

Yes but it's the same costume he meets in during the day (Great Goofini).

Greetings from the MNSSHP. I'm miserable and very disappointed.

The rumor I heard was 250k tickets and I believe it.

I could just about cry. Disney decided to push the envelope to see how many tickets they could sell without it ruining the experience. Well my premium priced experience was ruined.

I could just about cry. Disney decided to push the envelope to see how many tickets they could sell without it ruining the experience. Well my premium priced experience was ruined.
put 250,000 people in Magic Kingdom and you'd hardly be able to move.

I'm so sorry :( I hope you take time to go to guest relations or write an email to them and let them know your experience

We attended the party last night and for some reason all of the "special" photo pass pictures, with the added ghostly images, we took are not on MDE. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions on what we can do? I would really hate for all those pictures to be lost.

I'm sorry you were disappointed. Have you been to a party before? What caused the disappointment, the crowds or the price?

We attended the party last night and for some reason all of the "special" photo pass pictures, with the added ghostly images, we took are not on MDE. Has anyone else had this problem? Any suggestions on what we can do? I would really hate for all those pictures to be lost.

Hopefully they will show up on MDE soon. If not, call guest services. I've called because the headless horseman was missing and they were able to find the picture and insert the horseman. Expect the usual 30 minutes on hold.

Some of the magic shots took until the next day to load for us. If they aren't there by late today I would probably reach out and ask.

We attended last night and all our pictures are on MDE but the headless horseman is missing. I will give it a couple of days then call.

We attended last night and all our pictures are on MDE but the headless horseman is missing. I will give it a couple of days then call.
My HH shot was the same way. I emailed them and they had it added within about 48 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter