Off to FW soon

Dizneypins.com

Mouseketeer
About a month ago I picked up my Trail-lite 21' Bantam from NHMICKEY in NH and towed it back home to Fla. Now I NEED to go on my first outing at FW.. I have decided to do a 3 day outing.
Then I hope to do a couple days in mid Nov.
Will need to go to Ft. Desoto soon also.. Love this Fla. weather..

Howdy Neighbor

Congrats on the new trailer, Fort Desoto is a nice place to camp, just be sure to keep the coolers secure or the coons will rob you blind, Florida is a great state to own an RV, you can use it year round and most likely will not have to winterize it:sunny: :teeth: , lots of fun palces to camp, check out St Augustine area and of course the Keys are always nice but expensive, have fun and happy camping:D

Larry I hope you enjoy it. See you in a few weeks.

Thanks for the tip on St Augustine area
I am sure I will have fun Nat.
I will be checking in on 10/26
I am doing Food & Wine Monday and going to MGM to see if the HM Movie set at sound stage 4 is open.. Sounds like fun.

I just returned from 3 awesome days at FW.
Got a little rain the last afternoon and later in the evening.
I was in 400 circle and loved it. One night some friends staying at Port Orleans stoped over and we went to have a pizza at Crockett's Tavern.
The first afternoon I saw something out my window of my camper and it was 8 hen and one male peacocks stopped by to welcome me..
I had a great time see you in 2 weeks Nat :teeth:

Congrats on your new camper!!! You will have a blast!

Hopefully the roads here will clear so we can leave on schedule Monday! We got dumped on with lots of snow. The only mountainous roads will be in Montana & I sure hope they are cleared off so we can leave on schedule!:worried:

:wave:

Glad you had a good time. We are a week away... From leaving for our trip.

Well, I lived in Miami/Ft. Lauderdale for 32 years and no camper. i move to Maryland and now I have a pop up:eek:

Had I gotten into camping sooner I could have made lots of trips to the world.

As it is, I have over 100 trips to DW but only about 6 or 7 to FW:rolleyes:

:crazy: good greif - SNOW? I hope you are making it ok this a.m.

its upper 70's here today - in OHIO!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter