Odds of getting more than 1 email code?

Tink n Poohbear

Mouseketeer
I've been waiting and hoping for a code for our trip at the end of May. I just received an email code for a special in April. The time we are going is not flexible, so I can't take advantage of an April special. What are the odds of getting another code? Do you think my chances are next to nothing?

You never know when Disney is going to throw an e-mail code at you. I've only gotten on once over the years. I have heard of folks getting them more than once though. Hope you get one :)

Karen

I received one at the end of last summer that I used for the Fall. I haven't received one since. Good luck!

I've never rec'd one, but I'm still hoping. Actually I just called to see if by chance that the $150 one, could be applied to my April reservation. The CM, was EXTREMELY nasty, and told me that there was no such offer, and that isn't even the type of offers that WDW sends people. She said she checked and nothing, but I don't really think she checked. She said no, way to fast to have even looked.

I received one in August or September, but couldn't use it since our trip was scheduled for May. That is the only time I've received an e-mail. :guilty:

I received two last year. Of course our trip is for April 20-26 and the dates were not even close. With my luck, I won't receive another one. Oh well...

I have been going to WDW for more than 15 years and have never received a postcard or e-mail discount code. When I called today and asked about a PIN code possibly being assigned to my name, the "unmagical" CM said no and that if I did have one I would have received a postcard.

Tink n Poohbear said:
I've been waiting and hoping for a code for our trip at the end of May. I just received an email code for a special in April. The time we are going is not flexible, so I can't take advantage of an April special. What are the odds of getting another code? Do you think my chances are next to nothing?

I recieved a post card last summer, an email earlier this year and the email that lots of other people got yesterday. I couldn't use any of those darnit and now probably won't get one for this fall when I'd like to have one. LOL

Tink n Poohbear said:

We got a discount code email in Sept of last year and then I got the new one yesterday. I think you have a chance of getting one in the future, though it may not be for when you want to go. We haven't been able to use either of the ones we got.
-HM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter