October 2017 Disney Wedding

Gordon Gekko

Mouseketeer
Hello; looking for some suggestions. We are getting married in Disney in October of this year and will have 18 family/friends in tow. We will have to help financially with rooms and parks. Any suggestions?

Where is the wedding? I imagine your Disney wedding coordinator should be a huge help with this.

The wedding will be at Grand Floridian Wedding Pavilion. We are going with the smaller package so you don't get as much help. To cut down on cost we are looking to put our families up off property. Also we are looking for a place to hold our reception dinner after the wedding. And we are looking for the best deal on park tix for 2-3 days for everyone.

I got married at WDW at the Wedding Pavilion in October 2001. There is a Disney Wedding forum on the Disboards which is very informative. Have you already booked it? Your wedding coordinator may be able to give suggestions.

I imagine that Disney will only provide/arrange (I'm not sure if the service is automatically included with your package or not) transportation to and from the ceremony for your guests if they're staying on site.

Good question for the Wedding forum the previous poster mentioned.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter