October 2017 Discount and code watch

Planning my first trip to WDW Oct 21-28! Traveling with 6 adults and 5 children and will likely get an AP. We're excited to book in the near future but I want to make sure we can take advantage of discounts if released. Can anyone advise which resorts have historically been excluded from the AP Room Discounts offered in the Fall Season??

Looking to book a trip for the end of October. Fingers crossed for some great room only discounts! :flower1:

Looking for a week mid October. Just DH and myself.
Celebrating 32 year Anniversary and end of Chemo ending June.

Oct 20-Nov 3, POFQ. Usually that resort doesn't qualify for FD or any discounts, but i'll be happy if I can get anything!

Booked Oct 17 thru 24th at BWI club level. Most certainly looking for a room discount. Hopefully historical data stays correct!

Looking for a week mid October. Just DH and myself.
Celebrating 32 year Anniversary and end of Chemo ending June.
Congrats on both your anniversary and being done with chemo. Best wishes for a wonderful celebration trip!!

October 29th-November fourth. Just my fiance and I, but when we go to Disney he'll be my husband :) So it's going to be our honeymoon.

We are booked end of September into October for 10 days! Looking for free dining or any other type of discount! Fingers crossed!

Joining this thread to watch for October Discounts! Going to the world Oct 21-27 to celebrate DD's 1st and 3rd Birthdays!! First trip for both

Staying at YC 10-22 to 10-28 hoping for a nice ap discount. May also add contempo for 10-19 to 10-22

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter