October 2017 Discount and code watch

Planning a 4 night stay with adult daughter in October either before the weekend or after the weekend of the 14th and 15th at the Contemporary Resort.

Booked 9 nights at Polynesian over Halloween with table service dining plan!
While a discount would be nice, I'm not planning for it. But I'll still keep watch anyways.:upsidedow

My neighbor is planning for October 2017. A friend of hers told her to contact this agency with exclusive offers for that time. She got a quote and is actually able to stay deluxe with the savings. I think she told me the exclusive offer was good for Port Orleans Riverside, Beach Club, and Boardwalk. I can double check though. Her dates are 10/15-10/22 and she got an awesome room discount, discount tickets, and a free ticket to either Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon.

I plan to request a quote myself!

Also joining on this thread too..our dates right now are 9/30 but after news about Hurricane Matthew, I'm leaning more towards later in October.

Would love to do about 4-5 nights around October 15, 2017. We haven't had a chance to do Disney in 5 years. Many challenges; my mother lost her battle with breast cancer in 2014, my husband became very ill in 2014 and after 5 months was diagnosed with MS, our oldest son passed unexpectedly at the age of 23 in April of 2015. These last 2 years have certainly not been easy. We would really enjoy getting away and bringing our other adult children with us. I love Disney World.

Hi peeps, I'm traveling from Australia to Disneyworld next yr . August 11 to 16th. I've been 6 times and have never seen any discounts at all. Always paid top dollar for room and tickets. Where do you get the discounts from or codes.?

Also joining on this thread too..our dates right now are 9/30 but after news about Hurricane Matthew, I'm leaning more towards later in October.
September tends to be hot, humid, and very rainy. We went in October 2 years ago and it was PERFECT weather. Tried to go in June this year and we melted in the heat... back to October it is!

~Cari~ pluto:

Not sure if anyone uses a travel agent, but the one that gives a nice seasonal discount has rates through October out now- my stay at Polynesian was quoted for almost $2000 less than we are paying! For various reason we decided not to use a travel agent, heads up for anyone looking! :)

Not sure if anyone uses a travel agent, but the one that gives a nice seasonal discount has rates through October out now- my stay at Polynesian was quoted for almost $2000 less than we are paying! For various reason we decided not to use a travel agent, heads up for anyone looking! :)

What travel agent is this??

We're planning on October 23rd-30th for next year. I've never used a travel agent but it sound like I may need to request a few quotes.

Joining this thread as well for a late October discount. Unfortunately, the BB offer excludes October and TA only has a small club level discount @ 1 resort.

I received the 30% off pin code through June so hopefully another comes out for the rest of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!