Oct Trip Strategy - Help!

Thomasboys

Mouseketeer
Let me set the table...

We go to Disney at least once a year and were there in July for a very quick mini trip to HS only. We love HS and will want to spend time there this trip, but since we were just there, I don't know that we need a ton of time here. We have NOT ridden GOG or Tron yet.

We are staying at YC, have park hoppers, MNSSHP tickets, and are interested in maximizing our short trip with excellent park strategy and use of ILL/LL/stacking and VQ opportunities.

Also, we have VERY few dining reservations this trip and I'm more interested in flexibility than table service meals this trip.

So our current schedule is this:

Oct 18th, Wed - HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
7a - As they become available for later in the day, start grabbing and stacking LL for after 3p at HS
1p - Arrive at MCO
3p - Head to HS
3:30p - ??? -- Ride TSM, TOT, RNRC, SDD using LL; stand-by for Rise if waits are ok and we feel like it

Oct 19th, Thursday EPCOT/MK Party --- OK, this is where I'm waffling. My current plan is Epcot/MK in the afternoon, but now I'm wondering if we should do MK/long break at the pool/MK for the party. If I do this -- I really don't have a ton of great options to get a VQ for GOG.

7a - GOG VQ and ILL
7:30a - Arrive at Epcot
8:30a - Epcot Early Entry
2p - Pool/Relax
4p - Head to MK; grab MNSSHP wristbands
6p - VQ Tron

Oct 20th, Friday - ANIMAL KINGDOM/HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS (this would be a great day to switch to Epcot, buuuuuuut we have Tusker House brunch reservations and this is the ONLY dining reservation that we are really wanting!!!!)

*** Do I try for a VQ for GOG at 7a for Epcot in hopes we get a BG after 2p???????

2p - Park hop to HS or Epcot

Oct 21, Saturday - MK/pool or park hop/MK

Another waffling day. I want to end the day at Magic Kingdom for the fireworks since this will be our only regular MK fireworks night. If we did MK on Thursday, instead of Epcot. Then maybe I want to switch to Epcot on Sat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter