• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

^o^

chococatlover29

just call me brace face
OMG!!!! Today I just found out that my crush could have a crush on me!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2:

AWWWESOMEEE111 :cheer2: :cool1:

I LOVE that feeling. :smooth:

I hope everything works out for ya!

Who knows maybe you'll have a new lovaaaah for Valentines Day :love:

thats awsome. i wish that had happened for me. im sure its a great feeling.. hope everything works out

AWESOME!

but to due to recent events, dont get so close untill you get your feelings in line.

:thumbsup2 That's an awesome feeling! Hope things will soon work out for you two!

Congrats. Something like that happened to me last year. It didn't end up good.....

that's awesome...
like Lil_Tink said, i'm still waiting for mine...
except i know that he hates me...

poisoned apple said:
that's awesome...
like Lil_Tink said, i'm still waiting for mine...
except i know that he hates me...
That sucks..Mine doesn't hate me..Or atleast I hope he doesnt. :)

Lucky ducky! :Pinkbounc

I'm probably never going to end up with my two crushes. One of them is my friend, but he's 17, obviously older than me, and the other one hardly knows I exist. But congrats for you, hope you guys end up together! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter