O/T.. getting a puppy and need some disney names!!

Friends went with us a couple yars ago for thier first time. Later thay year they got a new pup and named her Tink.

I am so sorry about the loss of your dog :hug:. I lost my beloved black lab at the age of 8 last May. I had to get another puppy right away b/c I missed him so much and my 10 year old chocolate lab was very lonely. They are truly part of our family and treated like children. I know how hard your journey was last year....my deepest sympathy to your family.:sad1:

That being said some Disney girl names I like are:

Jasmine
Aurora
Flower
Lady
Clarabelle
Lilly (after Walt's wife)

Good luck with the names and best of luck with your new love :love:

Here's another! Admittedly did not read through anything recent here but I met a dog today named Remy! Thought it was so darn cute!!

Your new baby is beautiful! Congratulations! Just had to add that our rescue Maltese (who is a boy) is named "Dash" after The Incredibles... he may be little, but he runs faster than any other dog we've ever had! Enjoy your new addition! :lovestruc

Hmm good point! I love the Lion King.. I'm saving the name Simba for when I get my own pomeranian one day :-) We have one named Daisy right now and even full grown she is the most adorable thing ever!

I had a Pom for 16 years, she'll be gone 2 years in January. While we didn't name her a Disney name, she was named after a cartoon character- my mom named her Brittany, after the Chipette in Alvin and the Chipmunks, because she had the same orange fur. Simba is a good name for a male pom because they look like they have little lion's manes, and they like to think they're bigger than what they are! haha

to the OP, I just adopted a golden retriever/labrador retriever mix, we named him Rudy for Ruldoph because we got him at Christmas. As for a female Disney name, Belle is my favorite, but it IS the most popular dog's name. However, that is probably only an issue if you take your dog to a dog park, otherwise I assume she's on a leash and you wouldn't have to call "Belle" and have 6 dogs running at you haha. You could name her Cindy, short for Cinderella? or you could name her Shadow, after the golden retriever in Homeward Bound...that was Disney movie, right? Or Tink?

What a beautiful pup! I do love the name Belle for a girl dog name, but I have to agree with your dad that she looks like a "Sunny."

So is she officially yours?? She is beautiful. I like keeping her name "Bella" or "Belle", but think Duchess or Lily would be cute too. So sorry that you lost your lab, but I think this new puppy will be lucky to have such a loving home!

Our dog's name is .... DISNEY....yeah we're creative :-)

We fostered cats for an adoption group for awhile and went through the following names (for girls)

Tinker Bell
Pixie Dust
Cinderella
Sleeping Beauty
Ariel
Aurora
Briar Rose
Jasmine
Mulan
Pocahontas
Minnie
Silvermist
Rosetta (Rosie)

We named our dog "Oliver" from Oliver & Company (even though he was actually a cat..hehe)

But for a girl...hmm I'd have to think alittle
Bianca (Rescuers)
Cindy (Cinderella)
Cleo (Pinocchio)
Dory (Finding Nemo)
Eva (Wall E)
Flora (Sleepy Beauty)
Lilo
Lizzy (Meet the Robinsons)
Nala (Lion King)
Nana (Peter Pan)
Wendy (Peter Pan)

We have a yellow lab that we named Pixie. It is a perfect name because she sheds a lot and we call it her Pixie Dust that she sprinkles for all of us!!!

I'm going to move this to the theme parks community board.

She is beautiful! Looks pure golden to me. If you want boards like the Dis but for Goldens (and golden mixes!) check out http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/

Tons of information even though it's not your first pet!

Have a blast with her. Take tons of pictures!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter