Nut Allergy

TinkerbellW

Mouseketeer
Just come back from 2 fabulous weeks at WDW. Had reservations at 5 restaurants and have to give a big thumbs up to Mama Melrose, Boma, Graden Grill and Liberty Tree who all ensured that the chef came out to discuss my son's allergy and directed us to 'safe' foods. Nothing was to much trouble, It's a shame the same can't be said for San Angel who seemed oblivious to the allergy issue, the chef lacked knowledge of his dishes and they couldn't understand why we left (I was not willing to risk my son's health). Come on Disney, is it too much to ask in all of your restaurants?????

Good to hear you had so many positive experiences! Disney really does cater to special needs like allergies.

Sorry to hear about San Angel. Might there have been a language barrier contributing to the problem? Sounds like you might have been there on an off day. Still, it doesn't sound like Disney standards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter