November 2015....The countdown begins!!

We received ours the other day, a total of 6, which was 4 in one MB box and 2 in the other MB box. They were both concealed in a brown box and did not say anything about Disney on them. They both arrived in the same box. It was left on our doorstep. My kids have known about the trip and knew they were coming in so naturally they were freaking out when they saw the box. I have spent a lot of time prepping and planning, ADR's and FP's but it was at this moment, during the reveal of those MBs I had a total magical moment... "OMG! We are going to Disneyworld for our first full family vacation!" Tears in my eyes as I watched my kids putting on their MBs with such excitement and thinking about how this is nothing compared to the memories that are sure to come in a few weeks. Yes, my hard work will have paid off!

Freeze time :D

23 days.....look what arrived todayView attachment 131162
woohoo!!!
question about the tags(cards?) with each band...i know I saw something briefly about a character with each band, but somehow don't remember anything about it. Are those just little cards? Luggage tags? Do they always come with magic bands...and if so, do they have names with them too? My litlle man who loves red...does not really love Minnie as much as Mickey.
thanks, and so excited for you!!!

woohoo!!!
question about the tags(cards?) with each band...i know I saw something briefly about a character with each band, but somehow don't remember anything about it. Are those just little cards? Luggage tags? Do they always come with magic bands...and if so, do they have names with them too? My litlle man who loves red...does not really love Minnie as much as Mickey.
thanks, and so excited for you!!!
they're luggage tags that come with magicbands for magic your way packages (not room-only reservations).
more info here: http://disboards.com/threads/new-luggage-tags-for-on-site-guests.3442117/

thanks @jessicag13 ! I thought I saw that. I definitely have a package...are these "THE" luggage tags then? Like for magical express? or just sweet souvenir ones? :D

thanks @jessicag13 ! I thought I saw that. I definitely have a package...are these "THE" luggage tags then? Like for magical express? or just sweet souvenir ones? :D
no problem :) at least i feel productive stalking all these threads when i can be helpful to others lol [currently prepping for my first trip]
and these are just regular tags, separate from magical express. somewhere in that thread they show the back side, with blank areas for name/address/etc.

23 days for us! I'm so glad I checked out this post. I had no clue that there were luggage tags in with our magic bands - I didn't think to look for anything underneath them!

These aren't the tags for magic express - we were still sent the sticky strips with the barcodes on them like in the past.

23 days for us! I'm so glad I checked out this post. I had no clue that there were luggage tags in with our magic bands - I didn't think to look for anything underneath them!

These aren't the tags for magic express - we were still sent the sticky strips with the barcodes on them like in the past.
I wouldn't have know either, the envelope they were in looked like a flyer to me. I just remember someone saying they were in there, so I looked a little harder.

I had asked this in another thread but just curious if anyone else has experience with it...Anyone ever been the "first family" of MK? Or the "Family of the Day" ?(Not sure the official terminology!) I absolutely understand that almost everyone ever at MK would want this, but I might as well find out as much as I can. Aside from getting there like an hour before RD (can this happen w/ the buses from Pop?), and talking w/ CMs, any tips or tricks? Otherwise, where would you recommend standing for watching the magic at RD ? We missed so much last time w/ sick kids we were luck to make it at opening but never made it before RD!
THanks!

I ordered our APs on my lunch break today! This will be the first time in a long time that we have APs. We're excited to be able to pop into the park anytime without worrying about burning a day's admission.

I had asked this in another thread but just curious if anyone else has experience with it...Anyone ever been the "first family" of MK? Or the "Family of the Day" ?(Not sure the official terminology!) I absolutely understand that almost everyone ever at MK would want this, but I might as well find out as much as I can. Aside from getting there like an hour before RD (can this happen w/ the buses from Pop?), and talking w/ CMs, any tips or tricks? Otherwise, where would you recommend standing for watching the magic at RD ? We missed so much last time w/ sick kids we were luck to make it at opening but never made it before RD!
THanks!
In February a family that walked in in front of my brother was picked. My SIL said she remembered walking past the mom and then we're standing beside them for awhile. They were there super early before the pre opening ADRs were even let in. Probably 730 for a 900 opening They weren't trying just staying off site and wanted to make sure they were there on time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter