• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

November 2008 Discounts?

Disneyvacation

stuck with "the travel bug"
if anyone has any good codes or rates for november 9-16 i would really appreciate it! we are going with our extended family (20 people) and would like to stay at a moderate deluxe or villa.

Hi Disneyvacation..

We will be in WDW at the same time as you. We're staying at POFQ with a 40% off code for our room. Unfortunately the code cannot be shared. Honestly I don't even know what the code is. I called CRO and they told me I had a code.

From what I understand the codes are pretty random. The one thing I have heard though is that you should order the planning video. When you order the video there is a box to check to allow Disney to send you information and special offers. Make sure you check yes to everything. If it was me I would have every adult call CRO and see if they have any offers attached to their names. I was told you can book 3 rooms on your code.

HTH
Dawn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter