November 12th Magic-anyone joining us

barkley

DIS Veteran<br><font color=orange>If I ever have a
just booked today! so looking forward to our 3rd disney cruise, and the opportunity to meet some great people on board.

will anyone be joining us on this curise? on our halloween cruise of a few years ago, several of us dis posters got together informally with our kids-it was great having some friends from the dis on board.

so if you're on this sailing please post! :flower:

barkley said:
just booked today! so looking forward to our 3rd disney cruise, and the opportunity to meet some great people on board.

will anyone be joining us on this curise? on our halloween cruise of a few years ago, several of us dis posters got together informally with our kids-it was great having some friends from the dis on board.

so if you're on this sailing please post! :flower:

Check this thread out on the Cruise Meets Board: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=747824

We will be there too!!! I have been booked since last June, and been absorbing all that I can from these boards! Can't Wait! we haven't had a real vacation in 2 years! :flower:

PS I checked out the Meet Thread a few weeks ago, and have only found 1 other person so far! Maybe there will be more as we get closer! :sunny:

bobsuzla said:
We will be there too!!! I have been booked since last June, and been absorbing all that I can from these boards! Can't Wait! we haven't had a real vacation in 2 years! :flower:

PS I checked out the Meet Thread a few weeks ago, and have only found 1 other person so far! Maybe there will be more as we get closer! :sunny:

There's quite a few names on that thread now, you might want to check back over there.

Thanks Verandah Man, I can always count on you here for your expert Guidance!!! That's why we all love you! :flower: :sunny: :flower:

Hello...it's me, DIS NURSE :flower: Should we get rid of this thread, as it is a duplicate to the other one I started above this one, entitled..."November 12th, 2005...7 night Eatsern...Anyone Else?" I'd like to keep us all in one spot. :grouphug: :rolleyes1 :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter