Not answering PM's

NYDisneyKid

Expedition Everest Record Holder
This may not be the correct area to post this (maybe there is an "off topic" area on here I dont know about) but people really erk me when I send them a PM and they either just read it and never reply back or just totally never check your welcome name to see if you have any PM's.

Um, I'm not quite sure what sort of responses you're looking for, especially since you didn't ask a question and it's in a completely wrong forum, but since you've desperately bumped it twice, I'll humor you and respond with, "Yeah, that's annoying!"

Um, I'm not quite sure what sort of responses you're looking for, especially since you didn't ask a question and it's in a completely wrong forum

I never seem to post in the right place and 99.9% of the time the MODS will redirect it to the correct place on here,,,but obviously not this time

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter