Non-fountain drinks at QS

wellesleyprincess

DIS Veteran
I noticed some of the menus list slushies or similar as beverages. I know you can get bottled water or soda as a drink, but can you also get these at the dining plan? What about the local drinks in World Showcase like the Jarritos in Mexico?

I am wondering the same thing. Hopefully someone who has used the plan since the 2017 changes will have some answers.

I noticed some of the menus list slushies or similar as beverages. I know you can get bottled water or soda as a drink, but can you also get these at the dining plan? What about the local drinks in World Showcase like the Jarritos in Mexico?

Yes, most places will allow you to get any non-alcoholic drink as long as it doesn't include a souvenir cup. For example, Jarritos are allowed in Mexico, the slush at Pecos Bill, etc. :thumbsup2

In AK, the Jungle Juice slushy (I so want to try this!!!) is advertised in a souvenir cup with no snack credit sign. I've read that u should be able to get it for a snack credit if u ask for it to be served in a regular cup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter