No times????

taragarza1

Earning My Ears
I called to get ADR today for dec6-9 at LeCellier. Nothing any of those days for supper. We checked late lunch also and nothing. Does it really fill up that quick and what are my chances of getting in? Should I start looking for somewhere else? My hubby and I were wanting to have a nice night out while we are there. Grandparents are going to watch the kids:cool1:

Yes, it really fills up that quick. Especially during this period, as tables are being held back for the Candlelight Processional packages, and Le Cellier is small and doesn't have that many tables to start with.

Make a backup reservation somewhere else and keep looking for cancellations at Le Cellier, people do cancel it, believe it or not.

I had some trouble with almost these exact dates. Wasn't able to get Le Cellier for dinner but I was able to snag a late lunch time. I will continue to check back for openings for the time I would like but I am glad to have it for lunch at least......LOVE the mushroom filet!!! Good luck, keep checking!!!

I also tried to get Le Cellier dinner reservations for Dec 6. I called on June 6 in the early morning at the 180 day point and the only thing available was a lunch reservation at 11:45. I went ahead and booked it even though I wanted a dinner reservation because it was the ONLY reservation available at Le Cellier for the entire time we will be there in Dec. We have been to Disney about 5 times in the last couple of years and this is only the 2nd time I have been able to get reservations. It is tough to book even 180 days out. But as the previous post said, keep trying as they do get cancellations, especially at the 30 day point.

I like Le Chefs de France more than Le Cellier, especially for a night out with dh. I'd go, have some champagne and enjoy!

I am trying for those same dates too. Nothing!! My back up plan is to try and get a candelight package for the 2nd show around that time. If nothing, then my 3rd plan is Tutto and I will keep checking for a Le Cellier opening.

I got one today!:cool1: Booked for 4:40.Thanks for all your input! Hope all of you others trying get one also!

I just tried again and I scored a lunch for Dec 8th!! Yeah. If I get the candelight for here I might cancel it. I have to check the speaker, price etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter