• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

No more Airmiles Disneyland hoppers?

Susie63

Dreamin' of Disney
I was checking the website today for LEGOLAND tickets and was surprised to find that there were only WDW tickets and not DL. I am not happy!!!!!:headache:

I noticed that too! And the strange part is that they were there a week ago! I'm wondering if they just ran out?
Hope so, as we have a trip to DL at the end of this year, and I've been saving my airmiles for park tickets!!

Maybe they are only listing what they have available. If I try to get WDW tickets, they don't have any parkhoppers and they don't have any 5 day tickets for adults.

That happened to me last year with the Sea World tickets. As soon as I went to redeem for them they were gone, but about a week later they were back and I needed more Airmiles to get them. Maybe they are changing the value for them. You could always call and check.

I just checked this morning and they're showing up again! :banana:

The child's 5-day is not available for this season, but might be available again in spring/ summer.
But, the rest are back up for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter