No luck in getting Be Our Guest reservations

I know it's a gamble but last year, we walked up to the line and they sat us within 15 minutes of asking. I looked for adrs every day with no luck.

the biggest issue is that you are trying 90+ days in advance. This one books up soon after 180 days in advance. I got a dinner at 180 yesterday but peak times were gone.

Keep looking, people cancel, and they add more capacity.

Just keep checking. There is no magical formula for how we get them other than checking frequently. I scored a dinner ADR for friends less than 2 weeks out from their trip and I just got a lunch ADR for myself 5 days ahead of my trip. None were available at first so I kept looking and they popped up. I do think looking around the time of resort cancellations is a good idea as well. That's around 30 days out for packages and 5 days out for room only. There always seems to be a little spike of availability around those times.

Just keep trying..I just got a breakfast reservation today for my trip in 16 days....so they will pop up!

I was finally able to get my dinner reservations for BOG just 2 days ago..I tried over the phone too she had told me to check when I get to the park they keep a few open, not sure how true this is but it doesn't hurt to try! Good Luck

Don't give up! Just keep checking the app whenever it comes to mind, and I would also check a couple of days before and the day before even because thats the last day to cancel to avoid a fee. I found one reservation when I went during the holidays around the 45~60 day marks, and as we were driving down to Disney, I was able to find one that fit our schedule perfectly! So don't lose hope- something will open up!

I would echo the "just keep trying!" mantra. :)

My unsolicited two cents on BOG (in case you haven't been there before)... as potential consolation if you don't get an ADR... while the atmosphere is unique and extremely well-executed, our opinion is that the food is just ok. We've been there a total of maybe 5 times, first time right when it opened. Going forward, I'll only book it if we have someone in our party who's never been and I think would love the atmosphere.

For an anniversary dinner, we like to opt for Jiko. For something close to MK if that's where you're going to be, there's always California Grill at the Contemporary. If fancy-schmancy and $$$$ is an option, there is certainly Victoria & Albert's at Grand Floridian (though we don't like to have to get THAT dressed up on our WDW trips!).

Good luck, and hope you have an awesome anniversary celebration!

Don't give up.
After weeks of on and off checking, today I secured the Breakfast ADR for next week. It's the exact day and time I needed for 4 people.

People DO cancel very close to the actual dates. They are bound to be ADR opening up.

A CM once recommended checking for any reservation you want but can't find the night before--between 9pm and midnight. That's when most cancellations need to happen without incurring a penalty. It's a hard bet since everything else in Disney needs to be planned, but if you're a bit flexible it's worth a go.

With RoL starting up in late April, can the RoL ADR reserved seating packages be far behind? And when is Tiffin's planning to open? Too many unknown at this time - but I have a feeling the RoL ADR reserved seating packages for existing AK restaurants may not be that far off from starting up.

I would suggest that along with checking for ADRs to BoG daily, I would keep an eye open on any news of the start for RoL ADR reserved seating packages and/or a Tiffin's opening. I think a LOT of folks will be rethinking their ADRs once either of these things happen and dinner ADRs for BoG for your May dates should open up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter