No FD in Sept. 2017?

jimmykitefan

Mouseketeer
Now that they are starting the Food & Wine Fest in August, do you think that will end FD for the fall?

The FD bounce back included 8/11 to 9/09, then jumped to December. I know bounce back does not always mirror the general public offer, but this is the first time I've seen so little of September covered.

We booked FD for Sept 2017 last September but with the F & W Fest being extended, I would be surprised if FD is offered for anytime in 2017 September when it's opened to the public in the spring. Also, I doubt if FD is offered for Fall of 2018 on the Future Stay Program, aka Bounce Back.

I used to go for 10 days with 4 of us, but 2 only stayed first half. We would use their extra TS for us all to do signatures, and then their extra snacks .......... for F&W (I used to go week before it opened.) Not big snackers so this would give DS and I about 12-14 credits to use there.

Very interesting thought process. I could totally see this move as the beginning of a more restricted offering going forward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter