No Fantasmic package for March 2017?

kidsfirsttrip

DIS Veteran
We are going late Feb/early March. They have dates for last day of Feb but I can't seem to find any Fantasmic packages for March. Do they often release them later?

I stopped waiting. I switched my Epcot and HS days so we will be at HS on the 28th and was able to get a package at HV. This way we will be at Epcot on the 2nd for the garden show.

I stopped waiting. I switched my Epcot and HS days so we will be at HS on the 28th and was able to get a package at HV. This way we will be at Epcot on the 2nd for the garden show.

That makes sense. We will not arrive until after 6pm March 1st, so not an option for our group.

Still no packages! What gives? When I call, I am told they will be coming but are not loaded yet. So frustrating!

Anyone have ANY luck yet? It's been 4 weeks exactly since my 180 day mark and still nothing, which is after when most people I've talked to have said they've gotten a ressie after the 180 day mark. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter