No expire tickets/Child turning 10

starvenger

DIS Veteran
I think I already know the answer to this, but anyway:

We have 2 days left on our no expire passes, but one of my kids is turning 10.

My presumption is that the pass would be honoured but that we'd need to pay the difference to "upgrade" her to the adult card - so at current rates $12 for 2 days.

Does that sound about right? Or am I assuming too much?

There won't be any fee to change a child ticket to an adult ticket. Disney doesn't punish a child for growing up! :yay:

Given the cost to "upgrade" I wouldn't object to be honest. I'm all about saving money (as most of us are), but sometimes - to paraphrase Geddy Lee - twelve bucks is twelve bucks.

They really don't charge you to upgrade the ticket. I had an extra day on a child's ticket that was my son's when he was I think 7 or 8. He used this ticket for a day when he went down to Disney World with his girlfriend (now wife) when he was I think 24. No cost, no questions, nothing.

There is no fee to exchange a child ticket to an adult ticket. You pay a fee if you want to add days or options or upgrade to an annual pass.

I'm so gonna miss those NE tickets! I used my last full park on our last trip; the rest of the family has a few park visits left, and we all have lots of WPFAM visits left. It's gonna hurt to pay again this next visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter