no early admission days Im going either park?

It looks to me like it is IOA, because park schedule shows IOA opening at 9am and the early park opening schedule shows IOA at 8am.

It looks to me like it is IOA, because park schedule shows IOA opening at 9am and the early park opening schedule shows IOA at 8am.

They all show opening at 9 on April 2 and April 3 on my calendars.

i'm going February.
at the top of the calendar it states EE not listed at this time.

looking at the calendar, i see IOA opens at 8:00 and the Studios opens at 9:00

right there i figure IOA will be EE as the park usually this time of the year, opens at 9:00

do not see anything up for April yet but if you see opening times different on the calendar, good bet you can figure it is due to EE

i'm going February.
at the top of the calendar it states EE not listed at this time.

looking at the calendar, i see IOA opens at 8:00 and the Studios opens at 9:00

right there i figure IOA will be EE as the park usually this time of the year, opens at 9:00

do not see anything up for April yet but if you see opening times different on the calendar, good bet you can figure it is due to EE

EE is listed for February.

I think the EE calendar could be made easier to read. I think the asterisk should be beside the park that has EE. Or list the EE park in bold and a different colour or something. When there are two asterisks, it is often mistaken that both parks have EE.

So no early admission to Universal Studios the whole month of February! This is our first time going since they've had early admission. How important is using it?

Last edited:
So no early admission to Universal Studios the whole month of February! This is our first time going since they've had early admission. How important is using it?
i'll be at UO the first week of february and IOA is the EE park.

it is listed on the calendar

i used the quick access link for EE

if you don't see it at first, do a reload/refresh to show it

This sucks! Why don't they have EE for Universal studios at all??!! Going in February as well. It is not like it won't be busy!

The early admission posted in February (and March and some of April) is Islands of Adventure and not Universal Studios. https://ww2.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/early-park-admission/index.html#universal-studios-florida

Early Park Admission At Universal's Islands of Adventure™
On-site resort hotel guests and other select groups can access Universal's Islands of Adventure™ one hour before the theme park opens on the following days:
January 2017
Jan. 1–31: 8 am

February 2017
Feb. 1–28: 8 am

March 2017

Mar. 1–31: 8 am

April 2017
Apr. 1–7: 8 am

Early Park Admission At Universal Studios Florida™
On-site resort hotel guests and other select groups can access Universal Studios Florida™ one hour before the theme park opens on the following days:
January 2017
Jan. 4–31: Early Park Admission not available

February 2017
Feb. 1–28: Early Park Admission not available

March 2017

Mar. 1–31: Early Park Admission not available

April 2017
Apr. 1–7: Early Park Admission not available

This sucks! Why don't they have EE for Universal studios at all??!! Going in February as well. It is not like it won't be busy!

They only have it for one park except in peak times like summer, Christmas and spring break.

The early admission posted in February (and March and some of April) is Islands of Adventure and not Universal Studios. https://ww2.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/early-park-admission/index.html#universal-studios-florida

Early Park Admission At Universal's Islands of Adventure™
On-site resort hotel guests and other select groups can access Universal's Islands of Adventure™ one hour before the theme park opens on the following days:
January 2017
Jan. 1–31: 8 am

February 2017
Feb. 1–28: 8 am

March 2017

Mar. 1–31: 8 am

April 2017
Apr. 1–7: 8 am

Early Park Admission At Universal Studios Florida™
On-site resort hotel guests and other select groups can access Universal Studios Florida™ one hour before the theme park opens on the following days:
January 2017
Jan. 4–31: Early Park Admission not available

February 2017
Feb. 1–28: Early Park Admission not available

March 2017

Mar. 1–31: Early Park Admission not available

April 2017
Apr. 1–7: Early Park Admission not available

Question for April 7--regular park hours for IOA is listed as 8am on the Universal site. Does that mean the early park admission will be 7am (realizing it says 8am above). Thanks!

EE is one hour before the official opening time

Not sure how to answer your question

The website is changing and reflects back and forth some past days on information

The original site has the chart and reflects which park has EE
Talking about the color coded site of red and purple

Don't know if that set up has changed if you are looking at the revised upgraded site

I'll look at it later

Question for April 7--regular park hours for IOA is listed as 8am on the Universal site. Does that mean the early park admission will be 7am (realizing it says 8am above). Thanks!

I think maybe that is an error on the regular hours calendar. I don't see why the days prior to and after April 7 have opening at 9 am but Friday says opening at 8. Doesn't make much sense.

I think maybe that is an error on the regular hours calendar. I don't see why the days prior to and after April 7 have opening at 9 am but Friday says opening at 8. Doesn't make much sense.

I think Friday has an 8am open is because they are closing at 6pm that day due to an event.

i checked the annual grad bash and grad adventure dates and think the hours are different because of one of those events.

GradBash is to be held April 7, 21, 28 and 29 this year.

Parks close at 6:00 on all those dates as Grad Bash begins at 7:00

The parks close early to empty out the parks for the high schoolers.

Looks like that opening time for that park is at 8:00 to make up for the early entry at 6:00 for the above dates.

This is my guess on the one hour early opening time for one of the parks.

Then the early admission calendar must be wrong and early admission is at 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!