Niece family and me sharing a AOA Suite or 2 rooms at Pop

mmouse50

DIS Veteran
Should I book a Cars suite at AOA or 2 rooms at POP - the difference between the two with a rental car on Costco is 420.00 (POP is cheaper). I am taking my niece, her husband and their 6 year old. Either stay in the suite with them (they get the bedroom) or book 2 rooms at POP? After staying at both it doesn't really matter to me. I would book a Cars suite for us, the husband is a Car in general enthusiast and I have stayed in Nemo and Lion King both before. The theming in the Cars section is the best but I have never stayed in those suites and I thought he might like it for room accents. My niece and her husband have stayed at POP before renovations and child. My favorite section of POP is the 50's but I know that I can't request it during online check-in. I am not needing connecting rooms but will do the "travel with" to have them book our rooms near each other.

Really torn any feedback or suggestions on what to do is very much appreciated.

Should I book a Cars suite at AOA or 2 rooms at POP - the difference between the two with a rental car on Costco is 420.00 (POP is cheaper). I am taking my niece, her husband and their 6 year old. Either stay in the suite with them (they get the bedroom) or book 2 rooms at POP? After staying at both it doesn't really matter to me. I would book a Cars suite for us, the husband is a Car in general enthusiast and I have stayed in Nemo and Lion King both before. The theming in the Cars section is the best but I have never stayed in those suites and I thought he might like it for room accents. My niece and her husband have stayed at POP before renovations and child. My favorite section of POP is the 50's but I know that I can't request it during online check-in. I am not needing connecting rooms but will do the "travel with" to have them book our rooms near each other.

Really torn any feedback or suggestions on what to do is very much appreciated.
Depends on how close you are to them. I would think you taking the bedroom would make more sense so that they could stay in the living room with their 6 year old if you do a suite. Personally, I'd prefer my own space at the end of the day and go with pop. That'll give you a little more chance to unwind. You can easily walk over to AOA to check out the theming.

I personally would do 2 rooms at POP because if its not my immediate family I'd feel slightly less comfortable getting ready in the morning.
At least with 2 rooms you'd have your own space and they would have their own space and then you could gather together when you wanted.

Thank you for the quick replies - I believe that I will do the 2 rooms POP because this way I won't be a distraction as they get their child to bed or ready in the morning. Also, I will be the one getting up early to get Genie+ and ILL and I won't have to lock myself in the bathroom to jump on my phone at 7:00 a.m. and possibly wake a sleeping child.

Thanks for your input

Thank you for the quick replies - I believe that I will do the 2 rooms POP because this way I won't be a distraction as they get their child to bed or ready in the morning. Also, I will be the one getting up early to get Genie+ and ILL and I won't have to lock myself in the bathroom to jump on my phone at 7:00 a.m. and possibly wake a sleeping child.

Thanks for your input
When you call Disney to do the travel with notation put in your requests to be near them and in 50s at that time. When you do online check in don’t do any other requests and don’t opt to have your room ready earlier over your requests. When you arrive if you don’t like your rooms don’t be afraid to ask the front desk if they have other options, sometimes they do and sometimes they don’t.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter