Nice to "See" West Coasters

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
Since I always grimace in empathy when you cough for recognition here (and feel guiltily bad while doing so!), I have to say I very much enjoyed seeing you in this video (and Tony, even though I really don't know him). I've said before I' m guilty of being enamored with videos, so don't really listen to just audio, haven't even really done much of that with the WDW stuff. Anyway - nice seeing you - wanted you to know you ARE noticed and appreciated!! :)

I am looking forward to seeing some of them in person at the podcast anniversary, but it was nice to put a face with the voice.

:listen:

So, we need more Kathy! :goodvibes (I get it. I know where we stand :snooty: ) I think the Orlando team should come out to the West Coast more often, anyway. :grouphug:

Hi MJ, this is Mark L. I started listening to your show last summer. It's always fun being part of the chatteratti. Have any of the members of the Orlando team been on the West Coast podcast? I've seen Tom and Michael on the Orlando podcast. Have you, Nancy, or Tony been on the Orlando show?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter