News Round Up 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean it's $15 to park, and you get $25 towards food, so really it's more like $40 to gain access to DCA and help pay to have CMs back to work.
Plus a lot of people will jump in because they want to return to some semblance of normalcy, especially after the winter they've had. This isn't ideal but it's something, if I lived there I'd probably go.

I have to laugh. Spend $75 to get into a park to just spend money on food. It makes no sense to me.
As someone who would just like a bit of Disney, I'd do it! I can easily spend $50 on a take-out supper for the 2 of us and that's not anything fancy. Being able to enjoy a bit of Disney for $150 (including parking and $50 worth of food) would be a great way for us to enjoy something new together!

If it works like most 2FA I've had and can be told to "trust this device" so I don't have to wait for a code every time I log on from home, I won't mind. They must be rolling it out gradually, though, because I just logged on and didn't get it.
I just checked and I didn't get it either.

Masks on at Tables: Disney World Tightens Face Covering Requirements While Dining

https://blogmickey.com/2021/02/mask...tens-face-covering-requirements-while-dining/
Ok, I roll with most things but this one... I dunno. C'mon!

Nothing says "sanitary" to me like touching my mask between each bite, right? /s

I hope this one is simply a misinterpretation. I'd be fine leaving my mask on while ordering and awaiting my food... but once the food is on the table, I don't want to be touching that thing over and over again.

EDIT: I think it has be the blogs creating click-bait. It's all the major offenders posting about it! Disney updated the wording but I think the blogs are possibly taking it too far.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter