Newbie to boards going to WDW in September !!

kona-kraft

Chinchilla Pirate Princess Charter Member
Hello all,

We're new to this board AND we're going to WDW in September. I've been to WDW MANY times (but none since 2000) and my husband has only been for a few hours (and ONLY seen FRANCE, MOROCCO and JAPAN in WS-EPCOT).

Any suggestions on what we MUST do ?

Welcome to the board, & I agree w/everyone. Do everything that you can fit into your vacation, so you can plan for your next & do the stuff that you didn't do. :earboy2:

since you are going in September...you will have plenty of time to do everything you want to squeeze in. DH and I managed to do all 4 parks, DTD/PI all in 2 1/2 days last year because we never had to wait in a line. :flower:

May I suggest The Philharmagic? My husband and I both loved this when we went last year. There are several new attractions opening this year too.

Hi,

My family of 8(six kids - 17, 15, 12, 10, 2 and 1) plus my parents(a total of 10) are planning on going to WDW in Sept. of 2005. I have lots of questions but to start with is WHERE to stay? I have looked around quite a bit on differant sites. I have it narrowed down to POR and the Yacht club. The Yacht club looks good for the range of ages since we will be going everywhere and I was thinking about letting the two oldest boys go to Epcot or MGM by themselves(it looks to be closer). The pool looks like it would offer the most versatility for all ages. But I don't like the price. POR looked nice for the price, romantic, nice to walk around, and the middle girls liked the boat to DD. Is it that much more complicated for transportation? So anyways really my big question I am adressing is: I have heard of people staying at differant resorts in the same stay, but they have never commented any further. One of the reasons we want to stay in WDW is to be able to go back to our resort with the little ones for afternoon naps. (from what I have read this is an excellent idea even w/o little ones) I wanted to know if you stay two nights at yacht then two nights at POR, where are you in the middle of the day on the second day? Can you put you little ones down for an afternoon nap and have the kids say play at the Yacht Club pool? Is the transfer of luggage quick and easy?(WDW said they would make the transfer no problem, but no guarnatees of how fast) Could anyone give their comments on this? Is it worth it to try two resorts in such a short stay? Can I stay two nights at the Yacht the next afternoon and then leave for dinner and the evening and already have my luggage and everything at POR that evening? It sounds nice, can it happen? Thanks for anyones reply,Tigertam

If you get a chance the Cirque Du Soleil show La Nouba is excellent, I recommend seeing it if you have time.

WELCOME to the Dis Boards.

You will find everyone very helpful in any questions you might have.

We would love to read any trip reports you have, when you visit WDW or DL
:cheer2:

:teeth: Welcome aboard. We will be there Sept 17th-24th...we'll look for the lime green and give a :wave2: .

Welcome to the DIS!! :earsgirl: If I say everything, I mean do as much as you can with out exhausting yourselves. Remember it is a vacation. :cheer2:

:cool1:

YAY, we are now leaving a day EARLIER, so we'll be there from the 6th to the 12th

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Tnkrbelle565 said:
since you are going in September...you will have plenty of time to do everything you want to squeeze in. DH and I managed to do all 4 parks, DTD/PI all in 2 1/2 days last year because we never had to wait in a line. :flower:

2 1/2 DAYS!! :earseek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter