• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Newbie to Aulani! Dining recommendations?

You can also uber to the Kapolei Commons area where Target and Costco are about 5 miles from Aulani, lots of casual restaurant options there too.

I've heard good reviews of the Paradise Cove luau, that it's nice and the convenience to Aulani makes it worth it.

Without knowing anything else about your trip, I suggest you rent a car for the whole day so you can see other locations around the island and end the day with the Toa Luau. There are lots of free locations around the island worth seeing.

For other meals, the Foodland Kapolei delivers to Aulani, and they have a large menu in addition to normal groceries.
Slighty off-topic, I guess, but the Paradise Cove Luau is being discontinued. I think that happens at the end of the year, so if the OP is going in October, you should be okay.

I loved going to Paradise Cove Luau and was planning on it when I go in February. Then I heard it was closing at the end of 2023. 🙁 Read somewhere that their lease is up and the leaseholder is taking back the land and it will be reconfigured into an entertainment and retail area. Makes me sad as it sits on such a nice beach area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter