• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New vlog from our Oct trip - Epcot F&W Premium Package Day 5, Part 3

PeasandCarrots

Adventuring at Theme Parks!
Join us as we continue our day at Disney World Epcot's Food and Wine Festival, taking advantage of the special seating areas for the Food and Wine Festival! I enjoy a layered meat pie and cheese bread (all gluten free!) from Brazil while Brian samples the Belgian beer flight. Then we head over to Canada and I have the Filet Mignon. Next we move on to the Cheese and Wine Studios and Brian has a cheese and wine sampler. Then we head over to enjoy The British Revolution and some friends literally surprise us there. We knew they were at WDW, but had not planned to meet up that day! It was an awesome time! See exactly what/where we ate/drank below!

Poland:
Frozen Szarlotka - Apple Pie featuring Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka

Italy:
Italian Frozen Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila

Japan:
Spicy Hand Roll: Tuna and Salmon with Kazan Volcano Sauce
Suigei Drunken Whale Sake

Belgium:
Beer Flight - Hoegaarden, Leffe Blonde, Palm Speciale Belge Amber Ale, Stella Artois Cidre

Brazil:
Escondidinho de Carne: "Little Hidden One" layered meat pie with mashed yucca (GF)
Pao de Queijo: Brazilian Cheese Bread (GF) (V)

Canada:
"Le Cellier" Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle Butter Sauce (GF)

Cheese Studio:
Artist Palette of Cheese and Wine - Karst Cave-aged Cheese served with Honey paired with Robert Mondavi Fume Blanc, La Bonne Vie Goat Cheese served with Crasin Bread paired with Still River Winery Apfel Eis (Apple Ice Wine), Rogue Creamery Oregon Blue Cheese with Berry-Port Compote paired with Sterling Vintner's Collection Cabernet Sauvignon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter