New Value Resort : Disney Animation Inn & Suites - Coming 2012

hi everyone, i was at POP in 2007 and me and my mom simply thought the buildings were housing or laundry facilities :rotfl2:
However i got quiet interested in this, and went on google maps. can anyone tell me why the satellite images, show multiple places in the ground where other buildings should be? its like someone picked them up and left! :scared1:

When 2001 happened, and future bookings fell dramatically, Disney had no need to create a lot more value rooms. So they stopped all work on the "Legendary Years" half of POP, and completed what still needed to be done in the "Classic Years" (the existing POP Century). At the time, prep work had begin for all the POP-LY buildings, including site grading, infrastructure pipes, and in some cases the concrete pads to build on.

Most of what was there was retained and being used for the new development. The two partially completed buildings are becoming the standard "Little Mermaid" rooms (and I think a third building in the same floor plan, to complete the number of rooms they advertised IIRC), and the rest are becoming the family suite rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter