New to Disboards

bama314

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! We are starting to plan our second trip to Disney in September. Our 1st trip was in January of 2015. We had a great time and the info on this site helped us plan it. I thought I would sign up this time around. I just wanted to post something here first before posting in other places.

Hello everyone I am fairly new, and can not seem to figure out this website:oops: I do not know how to make a post besides replying or how to even change my profile picture. Any assistance would be highly appreciated :D

Welcome!
Hello everyone I am fairly new, and can not seem to figure out this website:oops: I do not know how to make a post besides replying or how to even change my profile picture. Any assistance would be highly appreciated :D
When you're logged in and on the main page of a board (where it shows all the different threads), there should be a blue "Start New Thread" button on the right side towards the top. It's right under the search box.

Welcome!

When you're logged in and on the main page of a board (where it shows all the different threads), there should be a blue "Start New Thread" button on the right side towards the top. It's right under the search box.
I can not seem to find it still :( I looked under the search button and all throughout the home page. Is there any other way?

I can not seem to find it still :( I looked under the search button and all throughout the home page. Is there any other way?

upload_2016-2-20_11-17-31.png

See where it says "Post New Thread" in the dark blue box under the search bar? Just look for that in any forum you want to start a thread in. And you can't change your profile picture until you have 10 posts - read the thread titled "AVATAR and SIGNATURE ISSUES - READ HERE FIRST". (The second thread in this forum.)

I had a hard time finding it to, I'm mobile, I went under a forum and clicked the little right pointing just to the right of where it says forums new to dis boards and then some more options came up and it was there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter