New To Board but Not To Disney!

DisneyObsessive

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone! I thought I'd post here and get my 10 seconds of fame with an intro :)

My name is Christine, i live in Queens New York. I'm 18, currently finishing my freshman year of college. Studying Journalism... but have been a bit to lazy as to actually go to the film & media dept and officially declare it :earboy2:

I have been to Disney 4 times previously (as you can see in my sig!) and I'm planning to go either early-mid January or end of May 2006. The difference with this trip? It'd be just me and my friends, and so I'd be PAYING for it without an ounce of help from the parents! (how im going to do that when im broke as it is? no idea!) and it'll be my first vacation without them as well. About time i start becoming more independent, eh?

Some might think im planning a bit early but i say thats impossible when it comes to disney! I'm a member of a few of disney boards, but this is one of my top favs already. And ive been here all of a day! Everyone just seems so fabulously helpful and nice :lovestruc

Hi Christine and welcome to the family.
You are right, most everyone here is willing and ready to help. I have become very addicted to these boards already.You will be amazed how fast the time goes by, the next thing you know your trip to WDW is here.

Hi Christine. It's never to early to start planning a Disney trip. Since you have to come up with the money yourself it's good for you to start pricing things now.You will have a good idea of how much you need to save. Good Luck! :earsboy:

:wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

Hello Christine! Welcome !!! And don't worry.. there's no such thing about "a bit early" when planning your trip to see the :earsboy: !!!

Hi there & welcome to the forum! All of the people here are nice & friendly, & this is a great place. :disrocks: Have a magical Disney day! :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter