New Show Your Face Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could get some arrested right now rofl. I posted a picture of myself last winter. I have some chat logs that would not please a judge very much.

Caitlin, haha, if I was naive, I would be in some major trouble right now lol. I don't feel like going through deja vu again rofl. I get paranoid now lol.

Wait you could seriously be arrested?

I could get some arrested right now rofl. I posted a picture of myself last winter. I have some chat logs that would not please a judge very much.

Caitlin, haha, if I was naive, I would be in some major trouble right now lol. I don't feel like going through deja vu again rofl. I get paranoid now lol.

oooooooooohhhhh....

Well I think I shall turn in now.... See everyone tommorrow okay!!!!

Nighty!!!

So, in other words... somebody was stalking you?

~Caitlin

Yeah, um...sort of rofl. I posted a picture from a dance on another board here on the dis and a guy replied back (someone I know from vmk) and then found my yahoo im and at the time I was 17 and the stuff he was saying was 1) illegal 2) offensive 3) I realized he was some sexual offender trying to get me to meet up with him.

Yeah, um...sort of rofl. I posted a picture from a dance on another board here on the dis and a guy replied back (someone I know from vmk) and then found my yahoo im and at the time I was 17 and the stuff he was saying was 1) illegal 2) offensive 3) I realized he was some sexual offender trying to get me to meet up with him.

Oh yikes! I;m sorry you had to go through that! Now You're making me paraniod!

My god, seriously? That's scary, especially since he plays VMK too. What if you had been somebody much younger?

~Caitlin

My god, seriously? That's scary, especially since he plays VMK too. What if you had been somebody much younger?

~Caitlin

The scary part, he thought I was much younger. When I told him I was 17, he sort of went silent and then carried on. He didn't realize I was close to 18 and it must of scared him a little when he found that out lol. Realizing that at 18, I was much more knowledgable and not as "vulnerable" lol.

The scary part, he thought I was much younger. When I told him I was 17, he sort of went silent and then carried on. He didn't realize I was close to 18 and it must of scared him a little when he found that out lol. Realizing that at 18, I was much more knowledgable and not as "vulnerable" lol.

Oh wow...

I'm not going to delete my pictures. I would never try and meet up with someone from the internet, and besides, nobody would ever want to meet up with me either :rotfl:

~Caitlin

As long as you guys play it safe, it should be fine lol. The reason I am still dealing with this now is that I am walking very thin ice haha. He found out, through looking at several of my posts and puzzling them together, where I live, my name, my parent's names, my sister's name, my age, my phone number and what college I am going to next year.

Yah I think I;m turning in too, or maybe to read for a lil bit first. Goodnight everyone Talk to you all tomorrow!!

Oh my I realized I have psoted so much today I am even past 900 now!

As long as you guys play it safe, it should be fine lol. The reason I am still dealing with this now is that I am walking very thin ice haha. He found out, through looking at several of my posts and puzzling them together, where I live, my name, my parent's names, my sister's name, my age, my phone number and what college I am going to next year.

That's more than freaky. How could he figure all that out from some pictures? I would be paranoid too, if someone knew all that about me and I didn't know them.

~Caitlin

That's more than freaky. How could he figure all that out from some pictures? I would be paranoid too, if someone knew all that about me and I didn't know them.

~Caitlin

It started with the picture. Then he found out my name by noticing how people call me "cat" in vmk and then placing it together after looking up my posts that my name is Caitlin. Then by looking at more of my posts, he realized that my dad does robotics in Florida. He found my dad's team thereby finding my dad's name which included my last name. Then he found my family by looking up my dad on the internet. Then he looked up my name, found the high school I go to and then found out what college I am going to. He found out my phone number because my dad has a site for the robotics stuff. He read through a ton of my posts and realized more about me. Just by reading posts, they can dig up a lot. Placing things together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter