New Murder Mystery??

BK228

DIS Fanatic
I saw that the most recent Murder Mystery has ended. I wasn't sure if anybody would be interested in a new one?? I know I would. I don't really want to run it, so if someone else is interested maybe they can take it and run??

I ran the last one and I would love to participate in a new one. I think someone said they would run a new one after their vacation or something, but that was like 2 weeks ago :confused3

A murder mystery sound really cool. I am new so I don't know if I would be invited but it does sound like a great idea.

I ran the last one and I would love to participate in a new one. I think someone said they would run a new one after their vacation or something, but that was like 2 weeks ago :confused3
Yeah, that's me. I've been super busy, so I'm creating one very soon! I'll run it and anyone can sign up.
EDIT: Just saw the new poll for a new mystery. After this one ends, I'll create a new one and run it.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's me. I've been super busy, so I'm creating one very soon! I'll run it and anyone can sign up.
EDIT: Just saw the new poll for a new mystery. After this one ends, I'll create a new one and run it.

No no you can run this one! I just hadn't known if anybody was going to! If you'd like to run it go ahead! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts