New here

Michele Butler

Earning My Ears
Hi! My hubby and I will be taking our lo on her first Disney trip December 2017. I'm so excited!! I'm looking for suggestions on deals and ideas. This will be our first time during the holidays.

Welcome to the Dis. Have fun planning your trip. There is lots of helpful information in the Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies board and the Everything FastPass sub forum. Ask questions. We'll answer. We just love doing it. Let the Disers guide you and you'll have a great trip!

Welcome Home!!! We are waiting to leave in 21 days - can hardly stand it!! Getting ready to start packing :laundy: but there is plenty of laundry to do for new Christmas shirts and pajamas for the trip!!

Hi! My hubby and I will be taking our lo on her first Disney trip December 2017. I'm so excited!! I'm looking for suggestions on deals and ideas. This will be our first time during the holidays.

:welcome: to the DIS boards. You are going to have a fun time planning your trip. Could you let us know what ship you will be on? That will help everyone give you specific info for your ship.

Sounds like fun! I have been trying to convince my DH that we should take a holiday vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter