• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Here, great site!

Mr Devil

Earning My Ears
This is a great resourceful site I've been using in my planning for our Disney vacation this year! I hope to enjoy talking with you all and learning a lot more secrets to Disney World! Can't wait to make our trip later this year, still in the early stages of planning. :)

Does anyone know of any good Disney themed spread sheets that they use as trip planners? I've been searching all over google but haven't found anything good and was hoping there would be some Disney themed ones. Thanks! :thumbsup2

welcome!!go to the budget board and find the thread "disney dining plan calculator" it will take to the website of a couple who have made all sorts of spreadsheets for people to print or download. if that doesnt workgo to "myfirsttrip.net thats where im printing mine from.. good luck! when is your trip planned for? ours is late august..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter