New guidelines - September CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I have a 1900 Park Fare breakfast for 4 people on 9/22 at 9:10am- released

Last edited:
I also have an Ohana breakfast for 9 people on 9/21 at 10:20 am- released

Last edited:
I was able to get a better time so I have....

9/20 Akershus at 8:10pm for a party of 5.

Just released BOG for 4 on 9/22 @ 7pm! Sorry had to cancel to grab another! Good luck!

I found a reservation on a different day, so I need to cancel the following:

Sci-Fi for 5 people on Friday 9/25

PM to coordinate, needs to be canceled by tonight!

Canceled

Last edited:
I have a Mama Melrose Fantasmic! package for 2 people on 9/30 @3:30pm
Will cancel Sunday if not taken, PM to coordinate!!

Need to cancel a CRT reservation for 8 people tomorrow night (Sept 18) at 7 pm. It is a party night so you'd have to have MNSSHP tickets to take it.

I will cancel this tonight around 9 pm EST if no one wants it.

Have BoG for 4 to drop for tomorrow night 9/18 at 6:20 pm. Was holding for another member but was unable to coordinate. Will drop this by 7:00 tonight if no one is interested.

Disney Dining Buddy finally came through for me for an earlier time! (I missed the previous 11 alerts lol)

I have a 1900 Park Fare for 3 people on Sunday September 27th at 6:45pm, PM to coordinate

Last call for this Cinderella dinner. Cancelling at approximately 5pm EST tonight.

I'm about to cancel 2 Akershus reservations. Both are for 4 people tomorrow Saturday 9/19: 3:05 pm and 6:55 pm.
Sorry can not coordinate.

Just released a BOG dinner for 2 people for Tues Sept 29 at 4:25 pm. We decided to do lunch instead.

Last edited:
Be Our Guest Breakfast for 2 @ 8:25am on September 29th
Pm to coordinate. Or I'll be dropping by tomorrow. :)

BOG Dinner 9/28 5:30 pm party of 3.
Pm to coordinate, will drop tomorrow at 4 pm est if no one contacts me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter