New guidelines - September CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just cancelled some ohana breakfasts, akershus breakfasts, and a be our guest dinner for sept 28 - 30 all 6 people

I will cancel at 9:00pm EST ****Hollywood and Vine Fantasmic 1st show, 4 people at 5:25 pm.**** Friday September 25th.

PM if you want it

Last edited:

Just cancelled a 2pm lunch for 2 at Beaches & Cream on Monday Sept. 28.

Canceling today: All for 4 people

Tusker House 9/22 3:15
Chef Mickey's 9/23 8:10 pm
Sci Fi 9/24 3:05

Happy to coordinate if anyone would like! :)

Canceling CRT for 2.
Thursday, September 17 @ 8:20 pm and 9:30 pm
Please PM if you would like to coordinate.
Thank you.

Canceling BOG for 2.
Thursday, September 17 @ 11:45 am
Please PM if you would like to coordinate.
Thank you.

I found a better time and then an even better time after that, but since I used the Dining Scout, it did not make me cancel the previous reservations. So I have the following to coordinate, but I'd like to do it soon in case there are others out there that need the reservation.

Chef Mickey's - 9/19 Saturday 7:50 PM for 5. Canceled
Chef Mickey's - 9/19 Saturday 8:25 PM for 9. TAKEN

PM to coordinate, will cancel later today if no interest.

Last edited:
Canceling a 12:50pm lunch for 2 at Be Our Guest on Monday September 28th in 10 minutes. Sorry, no time to coordinate a pm.

I have quite a few to cancel. All are for a party of 5. I will be dropping them tonight, please PM me if you are interested.

All have been cancelled.

Last edited:
Are you ready? ;)

We've used Dining Scout and were able to get better times for CRT and decided to cancel our "plan b", Akershus.

So, tonight, Tuesday, at 9:30pm Central, I will cancel:

CRT on 9-18-15 for 5 at 4:15pm
and
Akershus on 9-19-15 for 5 at 8:10pm

Good luck and pixie dust!

Disney Dining Buddy finally came through for me for an earlier time! (I missed the previous 11 alerts lol)

I have a 1900 Park Fare for 3 people on Sunday September 27th at 6:45pm, PM to coordinate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter