New guidelines - DECEMBER CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Ya'll looking to park for the Osborne Lights on 2/23 are gonna love this one: canceling an 11AM at Beaches and Cream that day for 2. If I don't hear from anyone I will cancel sharply at 9 tonite.

I want to drop these tomorrow:

Flying Fish Cafe Dinner
Date: Monday, December 28, 2015
Time: 5:45 PM

Le Cellier Steakhouse Dinner
Date: Tuesday, December 29, 2015
Time: 4:30 PM

Update:
DROPPED

Last edited:
Just had to cancel Tusker House on 12/21 at 9:25 am for 2 so I could grab a later time. I also need to cancel the following:
Sci-fi - 12/21 - 6:00pm - 2 people - Cancelled
CP - 12/22 - 8:25am - 2 people - Cancelled
CM - 12/23 - 7:45am - 2 people - Cancelled

I will cancel Thursday nt. unless I get a PM.

Last edited:

I have BOG breakfasts QSR for the 24th and 25th at 9:50 am for 5 people that we won't be using. Anyone?

Last edited:

I am going to cancel a Tusker House breakfast for 12 people on Sat Dec 19th. It is actually three separate reservations for 4 at 10:25, 10:30, and 10:40. PM to coordinate and please let me know how many you need. I will drop late Thursday evening if no one requests them.

Here now - need to cancel BOG lunch on Wed. 12/23 at 11:50 for 2 people in case anyone needs it - we managed to get one for today, so will cancel tomorrow if no PM.

Anyone here now that needs a BOG. For dinner 4ppl tmrw Monday 12/21? 6:30 cancelling in 20 min

I am going to cancel the following dinner reservations for Thursday 12/24/15:

- Ohana on Thursday 12/24 for 4 people at 9:10pm
- Trails End on Thursday 12/24 for 4 people at 6:40pm

If interested please message me to line up cancellation time.

Going to cancel a Biergarten CP package for 4 on Christmas Eve 12/24. Meal time 12 noon, CP time 8:15pm. Let me know if you'd like to coordinate.

1. Here now - need to cancel BOG lunch on Wed. 12/23 at 11:50 for 2 people in case anyone needs it - we managed to get one for today, so will cancel tomorrow if no PM.
    . Will cancel at 9pm tonight - Cancelled

Last edited:
Have to cancel Whispering Canyon Cafe for 8 people Dec. 25 at 6:45 p.m. Would like to cancel by tomorrow. PM if desired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter