New Disney Discount??!!!!

Tigerlulu

DIS Veteran
I got a text from a friend tonight saying there was a new discount released for our dates in April! However it is no where to be found for me or for the other two friends who are traveling the same time we are. The other two called and asked and neither were able to book the same deal that showed up.

Here are pics of the website showing the deal. Curious if this is showing up for anyone else? I absolutely cannot find ANYTHING about this anywhere.
img_7749-jpg.200842

img_7751-jpg.200840
img_7750-jpg.200841

Or maybe this is just a new discount coming and she got super lucky for it to show up? Too many glitches in this site!:flower1:

Oh I got it in the mail! I will check my email too but so far all I have is a mailer. It's just easier to do online since I don't know exact dates etc

How do you get the email or this discount? It makes me so mad that these discounts are random, when I go to disney every 6 months to a year. the current bounce back offer in the room while i was there 2 weeks ago was a joke

How do you get the email or this discount? It makes me so mad that these discounts are random, when I go to disney every 6 months to a year. the current bounce back offer in the room while i was there 2 weeks ago was a joke
Order a planning dvd. My dd ordered one at college and has been getting an offer email ever since.

Good luck!

I got an e-mail today with a PIN (I guess because I looked at pricing yesterday?). Anyway, I get an error message when I try and look at the offer, saying the system is temporarily out of service? Has anyone gotten this as well? Is it because I'm entering some info incorrectly?

I wasn't REALLY planning on booking another WDW trip right now, but you know, if there's a nice discount, who knows... But I can't seem to log in and see that offer!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter