New designer Disney handbags!

CandleontheWater

Forever in love with Hathaway Browne
Move over Dooney and Bourke, there are some new, beautiful Disney-themed handbags coming out in December! The designer is Hayden-Harnett and they are headquartered in Brooklyn, NYC and design fine leather handbags, accessories and apparel. They were contacted by the Disney company about producing a limited edition line based on Fantasia and Tron legacy. I think the work speaks for itself- Tron and Fantasia

I own a few Hayden-Harnett handbags and they are really top quality, exquisite products. I'm so excited that they have joined forces with Disney, I couldn't imagine a better merchandise partnership!

From what I've heard they are going to be for sale at Disneyland, in their Brooklyn store and on-line. Possibly also at WDW. I know what I want for Christmas! :love:

It will be interesting to see what they come up with but both of those designs are too 'dark' for my tastes, I like my disney bags colorful and cheery.

Uh....no, thank you. Not my style, very "dark" sums it up nicely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter