New dates for Early Morning Magic are booking

Ok, that's odd. They were showing up with times to reserve but now they seem to not. Sorry

Ok, that's odd. They were showing up with times to reserve but now they seem to not. Sorry
A little bit ago I noticed this for a date on our trip in August. Sure enough a 7:45 AM time showed up, but I had to talk to my wife first. Now it's gone...lol. System just must be glitch, but appears they will have them.

I really hope they plan this for Epcot with Anna and Elsa and the new FEA ride. I think it would be good for business and could hopefully reduce some crowds.

Well rats. Of course it's on the morning we are going into MK. We won't do rope drop since I've got sleep in folks in my group this time.
My daughter says this is her last time ever going to Disney World - in 3 years she'll be out of High School and would rather stay home than do another Disney World trip.

We are only in Disney for 4 days - one per park basically. Oh well, we'll have to make the best of it and do what we can.

I hope they keep EMM for our trip next year. I went with my daughter this year and it was so worth it for us. It's a great way to beat the crowds and start the morning without the usual stress.

Considering doing this for my trip in August... what's the current price point? Thanks :banana:

We have decided to book this for July 10th. The first couple tries the website crashed when I went to reserve but third times was a charm and we are all set. I read Josh's review and I think this will be a good choice for us. Now just trying to decide if we are going to take the bus from AKL or drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter