New Castle Construction

FYI, you have the video marked so it can't be embedded. not sure if that is intentional but you might want to adjust the settings on youtube if not.

I had to go on Youtube as well but what's a extra tab between Dissers :)

Wow Amazing, how many days was that (as I notice a few costume changes lol)

Such a fun thing to do, with the family. I'm half tempted to get one for myself, but currently put all my extra pennies away to save up for my next Disney trip.

this is not my video but it took us a good 12-16 hours over a few nights. We could have halfed that as you do build half at a time and we just didn't look at the giant instruction book to know we could have cut it in half and each of us do a different half at the same time.

I had to go on Youtube as well but what's a extra tab between Dissers :)

Wow Amazing, how many days was that (as I notice a few costume changes lol)

Such a fun thing to do, with the family. I'm half tempted to get one for myself, but currently put all my extra pennies away to save up for my next Disney trip.
sorry for any link issues. the kids assembled it over 4 days and I've lost track of the number of hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter