New Bounceback Offer?

I have been looking for an agency exclusive to come out for August but my agent has told me they are not out yet. What % did you get off with your agency?

I, too, am waiting for the agency exclusive rate for next August and am really hoping the deep discount they've had in the past remains the same for this year. If not, we will be looking to go somewhere else this summer as I refuse to pay Disney's over inflated rates.

For our October trip, they had two offers. One rate for early October and one for late October. Because we wanted to go mid-October, we got 25% off...later October was closer to 30% off. Given that Disney has excluded October now the past few years combined with scarce availability and extremely slim discounts for the fall months, I took the agency deal. I'll be honest, I expected extremely high crowds a few weeks ago when we were there because of the scarce availability but we found the complete opposite. Resorts were crowded but we stayed at the CSR & YC and found that it was due to the conventions that were booked. We didn't find the parks to be crowded at all and that included Epcot for F&W- we've seen it way more crowded in past years.

I, too, am waiting for the agency exclusive rate for next August and am really hoping the deep discount they've had in the past remains the same for this year. If not, we will be looking to go somewhere else this summer as I refuse to pay Disney's over inflated rates.

For our October trip, they had two offers. One rate for early October and one for late October. Because we wanted to go mid-October, we got 25% off...later October was closer to 30% off. Given that Disney has excluded October now the past few years combined with scarce availability and extremely slim discounts for the fall months, I took the agency deal. I'll be honest, I expected extremely high crowds a few weeks ago when we were there because of the scarce availability but we found the complete opposite. Resorts were crowded but we stayed at the CSR & YC and found that it was due to the conventions that were booked. We didn't find the parks to be crowded at all and that included Epcot for F&W- we've seen it way more crowded in past years.

I've found the agency exclusives exclude the Poly TPV rooms. Not sure if that's the case for all agencies, but it was for this one and I was truly bummed out. =(

I've found the agency exclusives exclude the Poly TPV rooms. Not sure if that's the case for all agencies, but it was for this one and I was truly bummed out. =(

I've been using the said agency for the last few years and yes, not all room categories are covered which is a bummer BUT we've never been disappointed with any of the rooms we've booked. I mean how could I when I'm getting a 40-50% room discount :). Going in August, we like to stay either at BC/YC or GF and for next year I'm really leaning towards the GF IF the deep discount is obtainable.

OK, I've been looking through the forum but couldn't find an answer so sorry about the question (this forum is way too complete XD). Could you explain to me what is BounceBack?
I'm going december 11th to 17th next month, if it helps...

OK, I've been looking through the forum but couldn't find an answer so sorry about the question (this forum is way too complete XD). Could you explain to me what is BounceBack?

A bounceback offer is an offer you usually find in the welcome packet that will be in your room. It's basically available for current WDW guests and allows you to book a discounted room or package for a future stay BEFORE you checkout. Seeing as you will be there next month, the bounceback offer will be a room only discount for several dates next year.

Here is the info I got from a friend.

Jan 1-4. 8-12, 16-19, 22-26, 29-Feb 2, Feb 5-8. Feb 12-16. 20-23. 26-March 2, March 5-9, March 12-16, 19-23. 26-30. April 2-6 April 21-May 25, May 29-June 30. July 5 -Aug 31, Sept 4-30, Dec 8-23 30% Deluxe, no villas on mono, no 3 bdr. Poly studio OK. 25% Moderate including POFQ! No campsites. 20% Value not LM, Deals on specific dates only.

So, pretty much like last year.

Here are the dates above for the bounceback offer!

So do they only run one bounceback offer at a time? I was hoping for a free dining bounceback when we are there later this month...

Oh OK, thank you! Now it's much clearer ^^. I guess I'll have to see during my trip then!

Can you book multiple rooms on a BB offer? I will be there Dec 27 - 30 and I need 3 rooms for June of 2017. If the BB is the best deal I was hoping I could book all 3 rooms while there.

RO discounts are different. Your entire stay must fall within the offer dates...you cannot check-in on the last day and get the offer for your entire week.
Do you know how room only discounts work for deposit and payment? Does it work the same $200 deposit and full payment at 30 days out?

Can you book multiple rooms on a BB offer? I will be there Dec 27 - 30 and I need 3 rooms for June of 2017. If the BB is the best deal I was hoping I could book all 3 rooms while there.

Each adult currently staying at a Disney resort can book a room with the bounceback offer. So if you have 2 other adults staying with you, you can each book a room. That adult has to stay as the lead guest on the reservation. If you will be solo on the current trip, you'll only be able to book one room for your June trip.

That's the way Disney has been doing it for several years anyway. However, there have been some reports in the last few months of people booking more than 1 room on the bounceback offer. But those seem to be very rare exceptions to the rule. I just booked the free dining bounceback in September. We needed 2 rooms for Dec 2017. Had to book my DH a room with my son in his room & book a seperate reservation for myself & my DDIL. We'll "rearrange" things when we check in. I did ask about just booking 2 rooms under my name, but that wasn't allowed.

So go in expecting to book only 1 room per adult but ask when you call & see what they'll let you do.

Do you know how room only discounts work for deposit and payment? Does it work the same $200 deposit and full payment at 30 days out?

No, it is the same as any other room only reservation: 1 nights deposit when you book, full refund if you cancel up to 5 nights before & full payment due on check in.

If you make the room discount offer into a package by adding tickets or dining, then it would follow the package rules.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter