New Balloon at springs.

Accident

DIS Veteran
My daughter just informed me there is a new balloon in springs and "it's pretty". I'm assuming it's just characters of flight with a new balloon.

I'll try to get a picture of it later as she saw it from afar on the way to work.

My daughter just informed me there is a new balloon in springs and "it's pretty". I'm assuming it's just characters of flight with a new balloon.

I'll try to get a picture of it later as she saw it from afar on the way to work.
http://blogmickey.com/2017/01/photo...-hot-air-balloon-disney-springs-takes-flight/

Yes new balloon as it went down for refurb Jan. 9th. They also have a new "bucket" for the balloon. It's rumored the attraction will get a new name since there are no more characters on the balloon.

I like the old circus looking one better especially now that news that Ringling is closing it's doors this summer. It's nice though, I don't dislike the new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter