New Attractions a "Big Draw" for you?

Micca

SAHG: Stay At Home Grandfather
Seems like there's always a lot of hand-wringing and stress over the opening of new attractions at WDW. Usually it's "Will it be open on my trip?" People delay planning their trips based on whether or not a new attraction will be up & running when they go. I understand that it's expensive to go to WDW, and everyone wants to get the maximum bang for their buck when they go. New attractions and experiences are a vital part of the continued growth of the parks, no question about it. But what draws you to repeat visits to WDW? I go for the classics.

For me, there cannot be anything that compares to the classic attractions at WDW. It what keeps me coming back. HM, POTC, BTMR, Peter Pan...you know the ones. Same thing in the other parks too. If a new attraction is available for me to try, sure I'm interested, but it doesn't make or break my trip. I think the last time I was completely blown away with a WDW attraction was the first time I did TOT shortly after it opened. There have been some nice additions since then, but they aren't E ticket attractions to me.

How about you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter