New AP and got the new Band!

karalecia26

Mouseketeer
So I just got home from an awesome week long trip with my DS for his birthday and upgraded my pass to an AP! Just because I was curious about what band I would get I customized it while I was down there and it was delivered before I even got home! I just looked in the box and it is the new design! It is so awesome! IMG_1183.JPG

Thanks for sharing! I ordered my AP band a little over a week ago and am waiting for it to arrive. I think I probably just missed ordering the new one, but we'll see what comes :-)

Awesome! We upgraded our tickets to the AP in November, but I still haven't figured out how to get new magic bands or the car magnet. My AP shows in MDE, what do I need to do????

Awesome! We upgraded our tickets to the AP in November, but I still haven't figured out how to get new magic bands or the car magnet. My AP shows in MDE, what do I need to do????

The MB's ship after you've visited the park and activated your passes. If you've just bought your AP but haven't been to the parks, it's not activated yet. If your pass is already activated and you've already clicked the magic band pop up and customized the color but it still hasn't shipped, then give disney a call.

And good luck getting the AP magnet. Seems like they just randomly toss it in

go into the magicband section of the website (the app just tells you to go tot he website). it'll be under profile -> magicbands and cards. there you will see your magicbands waiting for you to customize them. AP bands do not automatically ship, you customize them and then tell disney your ready for them to ship.

EDIT: if you have linked mde account, the person who upgraded the tickets/paid is the account you'll find the customize them on. If you only have 1 mde account, then that's the accoutn with them.

go into the magicband section of the website (the app just tells you to go tot he website). it'll be under profile -> magicbands and cards. there you will see your magicbands waiting for you to customize them. AP bands do not automatically ship, you customize them and then tell disney your ready for them to ship.

EDIT: if you have linked mde account, the person who upgraded the tickets/paid is the account you'll find the customize them on. If you only have 1 mde account, then that's the accoutn with them.

WOW! Thank you, I did exactly what you said and I found them. Now they're ready to ship. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing! I ordered my AP band a little over a week ago and am waiting for it to arrive. I think I probably just missed ordering the new one, but we'll see what comes :-)

I ordered mine last Wednesday right after I upgraded and I got the new one. When I went to customize it showed old style but I got the new one!

Do the sliders still fit on the new bands? We have AP and DVC sliders I like to wear.

I got a slider that was in the box but haven tried it yet, but it looks like it will work. The big difference is puck in the middle but the rest of band is same size

What was the color of the slider that you received? I know the ones for 2016 are orange. I am wondering if they are going to change the slider color for 2017. Thanks!

We also just requested our new AP MagicBands and would love to know if you got the 2016 or 2017 slider!

I ordered mine last Wednesday right after I upgraded and I got the new one. When I went to customize it showed old style but I got the new one!

That is what I was wondering. It still shows the old one for me but I am hoping we get the new ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter