• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

11/23 COMPLETE! Course by Course, One By One...A 2016 Wine & Dine Half Marathon Trip Report!

Garden Grill! Fun!

In my (admittedly limited) experience, characters at meals can be hit or miss. Sometimes you'll have characters who just want to take a picture and then go, sometimes you'll have characters who want to stick around and chat ... and sometimes you'll hae a mixture of both at the same meal.

My brother got a picture of the River of Light stuff, he said no one yelled at him, sounds like the CM that yelled at you just wanted a power play. My other brother and his daughter saw stuff too, but I missed it. Yeah, Santa Goofy was with Donald when I stopped, he must have been on a snack break when you got there. We waited 50 minutes for Mickey & Minnie after and barely got in at 8:28 as they were closing it at 8:30. People were after us in line too so I guess then they were out of luck, which would totally suck.

Super cute outfit too.

Oh and I'm totally saving your finish line banner picture, hope you don't mind, my younger brother and I are off on the side behind the announcers, along the fence, I'm right behind the tent pole, waiting for the rest of the family to finish.

Last edited:
I love Mickey in his farmer gear. So cute. I'm a big Pluto fan too, so happy you got some good pics with him as well. That sticky bun!! Nom.Nom.Nom!
Gah, me too. The overalls kill me!

I probably should have just had sticky bun for my entire meal - it was so good!!
I am a huge breakfast person! I had Garden Grill booked for a post half breakfast but my family was just "meh" about it. So bummed!
I LOOOOOOVE breakfast food! My favorite kind of food (in fact, we are having breakfast for dinner tonight)! :) Dang, tell your family to get with the program!!
Garden Grill! Fun!

In my (admittedly limited) experience, characters at meals can be hit or miss. Sometimes you'll have characters who just want to take a picture and then go, sometimes you'll have characters who want to stick around and chat ... and sometimes you'll hae a mixture of both at the same meal.
I totally agree - when we were at Garden Grill for dinner they were playing with us and came around multiple times. I think they were just busy this morning! I understand, they ARE working.
My brother got a picture of the River of Light stuff, he said no one yelled at him, sounds like the CM that yelled at you just wanted a power play. My other brother and his daughter saw stuff too, but I missed it. Yeah, Santa Goofy was with Donald when I stopped, he must have been on a snack break when you got there. We waited 50 minutes for Mickey & Minnie after and barely got in at 8:28 as they were closing it at 8:30. People were after us in line too so I guess then they were out of luck, which would totally suck.
Yeah, when I went by this CM happened to be walking over and saw me - not like they had someone posted or anything like that.

I can understand needing the occasional snack break, so I forgive Santa Goofy.

Gah, I'm glad you were able to meet M&M! That would have been awful if they'd cut the line for you after all of that time. That happened to me before Wine & Dine in 2013 - I was waiting for Chef Mickey and the line got cut. Not cool!
Super cute outfit too.
Thanks! :teeth:
Oh and I'm totally saving your finish line banner picture, hope you don't mind, my younger brother and I are off on the side behind the announcers, along the fence, I'm right behind the tent pole, waiting for the rest of the family to finish.
Go for it!! How funny that you're in the picture! :)

Love your TRs! So happy you came back after a break.

I wear spibelts for every run (see my avatar), that's cool they were at the expo.

Your InknBurn Holiday outfit is awesome. I just got my Run Run Run long sleeve T and I'm so impressed with the quality - I just ordered the sweater vest. And I never pay full price for running clothes.

Can't wait for the rest of your TR!

Nice review of Garden Grill. We've never actually tried it -- but the menus always sounds good, and it seems a little more low-key than some of the other character meals. AND, the booths are appealing for our kids. Hmmmm, may go on our list for Feb/March. But, the price is hard to stomach... Decisons, decisions.

I have yet to do Garden Grill but it always looks like a nice time. I love Farmer Mickey.
Farmer Mickey is pretty cute!
Love your TRs! So happy you came back after a break.
Me too! :yay:
I wear spibelts for every run (see my avatar), that's cool they were at the expo.
Yeah, so here's a question - maybe you don't know this but I just used my new Spibelt for the first time the other day and it kept scooting up on me. Does that mean that I have it adjusted too big or too small? I assumed that meant I needed to adjust it so that it was smaller...but overall I was impressed!
Your InknBurn Holiday outfit is awesome. I just got my Run Run Run long sleeve T and I'm so impressed with the quality - I just ordered the sweater vest. And I never pay full price for running clothes.
Yay! I'm so glad you like it! I like the sweater vest, I was so hoping I would get that one in time for the 5K, but alas. :)
Can't wait for the rest of your TR!
Thanks for reading!!
Nice review of Garden Grill. We've never actually tried it -- but the menus always sounds good, and it seems a little more low-key than some of the other character meals. AND, the booths are appealing for our kids. Hmmmm, may go on our list for Feb/March. But, the price is hard to stomach... Decisons, decisions.
I totally agree that it is more low-key than other character meals, I think it's just a little more under-the-radar? And I totally agree that the price is hard to swallow! I think if I were picking between breakfast and dinner I would go with the dinner, though both are really good.

Friday, November 4: Post-5K, Part 2
We had a Living With the Land Fastpass+ at 11, so we used that (standby was posted at 20 minutes…??!). Love that ride. From there we headed over to the Seas and actually had to wait for a bit...what?!
30792187421_3f428416f0_z.jpg

Diver in the tank!
30245287023_37a6f5d76b_z.jpg

Followed by a ride on Spaceship Earth. My future consists of sleepy SCUBA!
30880862205_5f45ba8e61_z.jpg

Now we were ready to eat again, so we headed back to Food & Wine! Even though it was hot out, I NEEDED some cheddar cheese soup!
30579595850_ae6955bf1e_z.jpg

We had a bit of a wait for the filets...just a few minutes. Mr. A ordered his as-is. I asked for mine with no mushrooms and extra truffle butter sauce. There was a shady spot behind the Canada booth, so we headed there to eat. No open seats, so I just sat on the ground because I am incredibly classy like that.
30844648636_46536dd19c_z.jpg

OMG this was so good! By far the best thing we had at Food & Wine. The steak was cooked PERFECTLY. I haven’t been back to Le Cellier since they made the switch to signature, but this meal made me think I should give it another try! I’m determined to find a reservation for Marathon or Princess weekend but haven’t been successful so far!

Next up, I wanted some ice cream from France - caramelized cinnamon apple crunch or something. Bottom line - YUM!
30764581182_991c6b0491_z.jpg

Mr. A wanted to hit the Morocco booth and get the kefta pocket. He said it was okay.
30764581442_2ba15f9cc8_z.jpg

Pretty World Showcase.
30579596690_cc0c05ab65_z.jpg

By now we were starting to think that we needed to spend more time off of our feet with more races coming up. We headed to the front of the park...I was hoping to get the women’s Food & Wine shirt I’d seen the day before but suddenly couldn’t find it. Boo!

I did find the pick-up spot for the AP tumblers...this was visit #3 so I got mine!
30991126236_de801520c4_z.jpg

Not sure I’ll ever actually use it, but if Disney is going to give me something for free...I will take it! It's currently hanging out on an open shelf in my kitchen. :)
31026986525_38e9b60640_z.jpg

The last thing I wanted to do today was to head to the character spot. I think the posted wait time was 20 minutes, and we didn’t mind the AC break!

Mickey was excited to see the medal and wanted a closer look!
30830095851_c3d331373a_z.jpg

He shined it up for me...Disney point!
30881826516_0ab76dc8d1_z.jpg

I find this one to be hilarious. Like, Mickey is very enthusiastically thanking Mr. A for visiting today and Mr. A is all “no please sir, the pleasure is TRULY all mine!”
30881825476_8a2044113b_z.jpg

Goofy was sad he wasn’t on this medal, but I told him I’d (hopefully) be getting a Goofy medal in January and that made him feel better!
30281932123_cc12447f4f_z.jpg

Oh my!
30281944773_af3f03272b_z.jpg

HEY. Watch yourself, Minerva!
30881820886_bf4df71ef7_z.jpg

And done! Fun times at the Character Spot...and I appreciated that the PhotoPass photographers took some candid shots instead of just the posed ones. In most cases I liked the candid shots better!

Continued in Next Post

Last edited:
Yeah, so here's a question - maybe you don't know this but I just used my new Spibelt for the first time the other day and it kept scooting up on me. Does that mean that I have it adjusted too big or too small? I assumed that meant I needed to adjust it so that it was smaller...but overall I was impressed!

Yay! I'm so glad you like it! I like the sweater vest, I was so hoping I would get that one in time for the 5K, but alas. :)

I think maybe it's too small and you have it higher on your waist? If it's bouncing around a lot, it's too large. I put it lower on my waist on my upper hips (see avatar) and adjust so it's snug there. I must say I look like a geek with it poking out all the time. I even put it on top of my tops. Probably once I put on my headphones, I just forget to put it back.

I hope I get the sweater vest in time for my turkey trot, but I don't think so.

Friday, November 4: Post-5K, Part 3
Our plan for the rest of this evening was to just relax at the resort! We headed back to the room and were confused to find that mousekeeping hadn’t been by at all that day...then I remembered that since I rented DVC points to stay here, we didn’t get daily mousekeeping. No problem - I just wanted more coffee so I could make it in the room before the races. We decided we’d stop by the front desk to ask for some more to be sent to us.

Before that, we started getting things ready for the next morning:
30249020054_2a81b9ea73_z.jpg

And then we headed to the front desk.
30764584922_7be7d6e69d_z.jpg

And get this - they wouldn’t give us more coffee packets unless we paid for them, because of the DVC point rental. :mad: I have rented points multiple times and have never had a problem getting more coffee. Not sure if it was the CM we spoke to or a new policy change, but I couldn’t believe this. To get more coffee we’d either have to buy a refillable mug to use in Capt. Cook’s (which I didn’t want - part of the point of making the coffee in our room was to take it to the race start in a disposable cup, and I didn’t want to bring a refillable mug with me) or buy more coffee packets for $3. Obviously $3 isn’t a lot of money, and maybe it was my fault for not understanding what we were entitled to by renting, but this just seemed so cheap to me. Yes we saved some money by renting points, but it still wasn’t exactly cheap to stay at the Polynesian. And what would they have done if I had wanted, say...extra towels? Extra shampoo (actually, now that I think about it more, I feel like there would be a charge for that as well)? Ugh!

Mr. A just said there was no point in staying angry over this and told the CM to add the coffee packets to our room bill (sidenote: I did my best not to get snippy with the CM, because I’m sure she was just doing what she was told). We headed upstairs for our dinner reservation at ‘Ohana and were lead to a 4-top that had been pushed against the far wall overlooking the marina...and it hadn’t been wiped down. There was still sauce and crumbs on the table top, so I ended up wiping it down myself with Kleenex. :crazy2: Yuck!!

A seat for our dinner guest!
30792266951_99b24635e6_z.jpg

The view:
30792266821_37fa1f4b96_z.jpg

We got our welcome bread...wasn’t as good as I remembered.
30844652156_f221a292b3_z.jpg

Salad, dips for the meats, pot stickers, chicken wings, noodles and vegetables. We were SO looking forward to the noodles, but again, not as good as we remembered. The wings were better than I remembered!
30579599610_7a40bbab4c_z.jpg

30764584032_9bbf9b41a6_z.jpg

30792265551_5be9d8c937_z.jpg

I don’t have any pictures of the meats...we only got chicken and steak. The pork never came around to us (do they even have that anymore??) and we don’t eat shrimp. Again - say it with me now! - it wasn’t as good as we remembered. I was starting to feel like we were getting “forgotten” as a party of 2 surrounded by larger families, something that often happens to us at restaurants and always annoys me. I was getting pretty down on the Poly at this point between the coffee situation and ‘Ohana.

Pretty sunset, though.
30579597720_d4d946455e_z.jpg

And the bread pudding WAS as good as we remembered.
30844648796_cf47450dc6_z.jpg

So by now I was realizing 2 things: 1. We’re likely done with ‘Ohana for dinner, and 2. WHY THE HELL DID I BOOK THIS THE NIGHT BEFORE A RACE?! I think we thought we’d be smart and just not eat a lot, but nope - it was still too much food and we both felt terrible by the end.

Mr. A knew I was a little sad about the coffee/dinner, and we needed to walk off this meal, so he suggested we walk to the Grand Floridian to hang out in the lobby for a bit. I think while sitting in the GF lobby listening to first the band, and then the piano player, we were both thinking that maybe this is where we should have stayed. Now that I’m a little more removed from the trip I can definitely say that I would 100% stay at the Poly again, and that the rough night we had there wasn’t a huge deal in the grand scheme of things (my being tired after the 5K/Epcot may very well have contributed to my disappointed feelings)...but the Grand seemed like a haven for us at that moment. It was just so relaxing, and great for people-watching...next time!

30764603842_02900bfc13_z.jpg

Turns out a little walk and relaxation was just what we needed, and we were feeling better!

We hopped on the monorail and rode the loop around to the Poly.
30764602602_197dd0734e_z.jpg

We got back in time to catch Wishes! from the beach, with a side of Electrical pageant.
30249036494_05b9b98341_z.jpg

After the show ended, we walked around the resort a bit and then headed back to the room to go to bed. Up next: the inaugural (or is it inauguaral?! :rotfl:) Wine & Dine 10K!!

Last edited:
I think maybe it's too small and you have it higher on your waist? If it's bouncing around a lot, it's too large. I put it lower on my waist on my upper hips (see avatar) and adjust so it's snug there. I must say I look like a geek with it poking out all the time. I even put it on top of my tops. Probably once I put on my headphones, I just forget to put it back.

I hope I get the sweater vest in time for my turkey trot, but I don't think so.
I wouldn't say it was bouncing, just sort of slowly scooting up after awhile? The person at the Spibelt booth told me to wear it where I would wear a belt so I do think I at least had it in the right spot. I'll have to fool around with it. Thanks!!

I totally agree that it is more low-key than other character meals, I think it's just a little more under-the-radar? And I totally agree that the price is hard to swallow! I think if I were picking between breakfast and dinner I would go with the dinner, though both are really good.

We have GG booked for our post - 5K for Star Wars DS in April...Thinking 2 10 and 11 yr old boys will be ready to chow down, and we'll already be at EPCOT! I can't say that the food looks overwhelmingly amazing for the cost, but the characters will be a plus, and Mickey waffles (Mickey in overalls:love:) and fruit are always solid for me! It will be nice to get in and eat, do a few FP and roll out to shower etc.

The seas is always fun and never seems to have a long line. Spaceship earth is a must do, love your sleepy scuba picture.

Now I'm excited to try Le Cellier in January! Hopefully they do as well inside the restaurant as they did for food and wine. That ice cream looks really good.

I definitely wouldn't pass up a free glass either.

Great character photos! Meeting characters during a race weekend is more fun than during a non race weekend it seems.

I have an Ohana reservation in January. I've heard so many good things about it. That's unfortunate you didn't have a great time there.

That coffee situation sucks. I don't drink coffee much except for select Starbucks drinks. My guess is it was because of DVC. It probably wouldn't have been as much an issue if you were a regular guest. Still I think Disney should give it to you anyways it's not like you wanted to steal it and take it home with you but I can see both sides of it.

Love the GF lobby, it's so relaxing.

From there we headed over to the Seas and actually had to wait for a bit...what?!

A wait for the Seas? What? Was the park super crowded or was this just a weird anomaly?

No open seats, so I just sat on the ground because I am incredibly classy like that.

I'm confused ... is sitting on the floor not super classy? I've spent many an event sitting on the floor and eating. I thought that was how you're supposed to do it ...

I did find the pick-up spot for the AP tumblers...this was visit #3 so I got mine!

Yay! I've actually seen the pictures of the tumbler before ... I really like it.

Mickey was excited to see the medal and wanted a closer look!

I always love how excited the characters are to see the medals. It always (well, usually) makes for a super cute M&G.

I find this one to be hilarious. Like, Mickey is very enthusiastically thanking Mr. A for visiting today and Mr. A is all “no please sir, the pleasure is TRULY all mine!”

This picture is seriously awesome.
(All of your character pictures are awesome, but this one is extra awesome)

And done! Fun times at the Character Spot...and I appreciated that the PhotoPass photographers took some candid shots instead of just the posed ones. In most cases I liked the candid shots better!

The candid character pictures are always my favorite. Always. On our last few trips we've found that the photographers are taking some great candid shots, which is pretty awesome of them.

And get this - they wouldn’t give us more coffee packets unless we paid for them, because of the DVC point rental. :mad: I have rented points multiple times and have never had a problem getting more coffee. Not sure if it was the CM we spoke to or a new policy change, but I couldn’t believe this. To get more coffee we’d either have to buy a refillable mug to use in Capt. Cook’s (which I didn’t want - part of the point of making the coffee in our room was to take it to the race start in a disposable cup, and I didn’t want to bring a refillable mug with me) or buy more coffee packets for $3. Obviously $3 isn’t a lot of money, and maybe it was my fault for not understanding what we were entitled to by renting, but this just seemed so cheap to me. Yes we saved some money by renting points, but it still wasn’t exactly cheap to stay at the Polynesian. And what would they have done if I had wanted, say...extra towels? Extra shampoo (actually, now that I think about it more, I feel like there would be a charge for that as well)? Ugh!

This is very upsetting to hear. I know Disney has been taking away perks from people who buy resale, but ... I can't believe they wouldn't give you more coffee just because you're renting points. It just doesn't sit right with me ... I know some people rent points because they want to "try before they buy" ... and if I was doing that, this would definitely leave a sour taste in my mouth and make me not thrilled about the idea of buying. IMO, just because people are renting, it doesn't mean they should be denied some of the things that owners get.

Again - say it with me now! - it wasn’t as good as we remembered. I was starting to feel like we were getting “forgotten” as a party of 2 surrounded by larger families, something that often happens to us at restaurants and always annoys me.

I hate this. I really do. It's only happened to me once or twice at Disney, but still ... I don't care how big or small your party is, everyone deserves good service. Ugh.

Turns out a little walk and relaxation was just what we needed, and we were feeling better!

I'm glad a visit to the GF got you out of your Poly funk!
As I've gotten older, I've realized that sometimes all you need is a change of scenery. It's easy to let a few disappointing incidents - but I'm glad you guys decided to get yourselves out of that not-great environment and relax a bit!

We got back in time to catch Wishes! from the beach, with a side of Electrical pageant.

This is super cool! I've never seen the two of them together (I've only seen the Electrical Water Pageant once), but it looks like they make for a pretty cool combo!

We have GG booked for our post - 5K for Star Wars DS in April...Thinking 2 10 and 11 yr old boys will be ready to chow down, and we'll already be at EPCOT! I can't say that the food looks overwhelmingly amazing for the cost, but the characters will be a plus, and Mickey waffles (Mickey in overalls:love:) and fruit are always solid for me! It will be nice to get in and eat, do a few FP and roll out to shower etc.
That was part of the reason why I booked it - I knew we were going to Epcot anyway, so I thought it made sense to eat right there. I thought the food was pretty solid, but you're definitely paying more for the characters.
The seas is always fun and never seems to have a long line. Spaceship earth is a must do, love your sleepy scuba picture.

Now I'm excited to try Le Cellier in January! Hopefully they do as well inside the restaurant as they did for food and wine. That ice cream looks really good.

I definitely wouldn't pass up a free glass either.
I would hope they would do well in the restaurant, too, but I really can't say since I think I haven't eaten there in...I don't know, 3-4 years? It's been awhile!
Great character photos! Meeting characters during a race weekend is more fun than during a non race weekend it seems.
I agree. They do a good job of acting like they're excited to see the medals. :)
I have an Ohana reservation in January. I've heard so many good things about it. That's unfortunate you didn't have a great time there.

That coffee situation sucks. I don't drink coffee much except for select Starbucks drinks. My guess is it was because of DVC. It probably wouldn't have been as much an issue if you were a regular guest. Still I think Disney should give it to you anyways it's not like you wanted to steal it and take it home with you but I can see both sides of it.
It was definitely because we were there using DVC points. I just googled and found this link: http://allears.net/acc/dvcstudioamenities.htm

So we wouldn't have gotten new coffee until Day 4 or whatever...which wouldn't have been a big deal if they'd given us enough coffee to actually make it to that point, but we only got enough for 2 morning's worth. Maybe I need to start packing my own coffee. :confused3 I still think it's a little much for them to charge for stuff like that but at least I know now.
Love the GF lobby, it's so relaxing.
I agree, I know some people find it stuffy but I don't feel that way at all! :cloud9:
Super cute that you guys had coordinated outfits for the 10K!! I have always wanted to stay at the Poly, and getting worried about expectations, so I'm glad you added:
Guess who had that idea?? It was actually my husband's idea to wear matching shirts! What a keeper! :lovestruc

Part of my issue was, apparently, a misunderstanding with how mousekeeping works in the DVC units. I would say 'Ohana was a letdown, but beyond the coffee issue we really did like it there! :)
A wait for the Seas? What? Was the park super crowded or was this just a weird anomaly?
Right?! Normally we just walk through the queue, but this time we definitely did stop and wait for awhile. I don't remember thinking it was super crowded so I was confused by that.
I'm confused ... is sitting on the floor not super classy? I've spent many an event sitting on the floor and eating. I thought that was how you're supposed to do it ...
I guess some could see it as not being super classy...:upsidedow We can hang out on the floor together where all the cool people eat! ::yes::
Yay! I've actually seen the pictures of the tumbler before ... I really like it.
I do too!! I like it even more because it was FREE!
I always love how excited the characters are to see the medals. It always (well, usually) makes for a super cute M&G.
Me too! I have lots of character FP+ set up for January! :yay:
This picture is seriously awesome.
(All of your character pictures are awesome, but this one is extra awesome)
I think so too! I just think it's so funny.
The candid character pictures are always my favorite. Always. On our last few trips we've found that the photographers are taking some great candid shots, which is pretty awesome of them.
Yeah, I feel like they didn't used to do that as much, so I am a fan of this change!
This is very upsetting to hear. I know Disney has been taking away perks from people who buy resale, but ... I can't believe they wouldn't give you more coffee just because you're renting points. It just doesn't sit right with me ... I know some people rent points because they want to "try before they buy" ... and if I was doing that, this would definitely leave a sour taste in my mouth and make me not thrilled about the idea of buying. IMO, just because people are renting, it doesn't mean they should be denied some of the things that owners get.
So this link I posted above to AllEars makes it sound like it's not just resale/renting, it's ALL DVC rooms. I would not be happy if I bought DVC and then had to pay for extra coffee! Maybe I really am not understanding this correctly.

But yeah...it doesn't sit right with me. Especially to see the charges broken out ($1 for laundry soap - really?? They need that dollar??). I guess they're maybe...I don't know, trying to keep people from "abusing the system?" I just don't get it.
I hate this. I really do. It's only happened to me once or twice at Disney, but still ... I don't care how big or small your party is, everyone deserves good service. Ugh.
I hate this too, makes me so angry! :(
I'm glad a visit to the GF got you out of your Poly funk!
As I've gotten older, I've realized that sometimes all you need is a change of scenery. It's easy to let a few disappointing incidents - but I'm glad you guys decided to get yourselves out of that not-great environment and relax a bit!
Yes, a change of scenery and a nice walk can do wonders!!
This is super cool! I've never seen the two of them together (I've only seen the Electrical Water Pageant once), but it looks like they make for a pretty cool combo!
Yeah, I didn't know they did that! It was very cool to see. :)

I was starting to feel like we were getting “forgotten” as a party of 2 surrounded by larger families, something that often happens to us at restaurants and always annoys me.

This happens to DD26 and I a LOT at Disney and it seriously annoys me too. When we ate at SciFi the waitress never came to our table again after she brought our food, until she dropped off the check. And I am a great tipper, too! SHE did not find that out. :)

Loving this report so far!! Too bad about Tiffins and Ohana. I've experienced the "forgotten because of large parties" thing there before too. Bummer. Loved the TS photos too. One of my favorite places, either coast.

Your outfit for the 5K is so cute!! And I love that you got a picture with @Keels! I looked for her (and she saw ME) but I'm blind or something. You two looked cute though!

That filet and soup was one of my favorites this time too.

Can't wait for more.

You matched Mickey and Minnie perfectly at the 5K! So cute! Definitely worth the wait!

I never "get my money's worth" at AYCTE/buffets either. But it's fun to be able to try a bit of everything. I love Farmer Mickey!

I'm with you on thinking the whole coffee thing is pretty ridiculous but it's good for me to know that for our upcoming point rental. We will just anticipate needing g to pay for that. Anyway glad that some GF lobby time helped you feel better!!

Love your outfits for the race.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter