Nemo!!

billwendy

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone!

A group of wonderful friends are sending my DH and I to Disney in December. We are staying in the Nemo rooms!! Tell me your favorite things about that resort!! Sooooo excited!!:cheer2:

We stayed at AOA in Nov and it was wonderful. The themeing is incredible. The 4 different areas really make you feel like you are there with the landscapeing and decor. Allow yourself time to really explore the resort both during the day but at night as well. Have fun.

Loved, Loved, Loved AOA. We stayed in Nemo suite July 2013. The Nemo building is perfect, close to the pool, the food court, and transportation. The room was awesome, beds were comfortable and having two bathrooms was perfect! The food court was really good, food options were plentiful. We are headed back to WDW in two weeks. We are not staying at AOA this time. It was a very difficult decision because we loved it so much last time. I wanted to try new resorts. The transportation with a double stroller is problematic... so we switched. However, I would go back to AOA in a heartbeat. Have a fantastic time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter