Need to read/watch ANYTHING Disney!

oceanwave

Mouseketeer
Hope this is the right place to post this!!

My husband and I have recently just returned from our trip to Disney. Now that we have to wait a year or so till we return we need to do something about our Disney addiction :laughing: So would love to learn more about Walt and Disney. Now that we have been we are absolutely fascinated!

Would love to know what are your must reads/ must watch for Disney. It can be anything, favourite book, program, biography etc..

Looking forward to your suggestions!

you should watch the episode of Modern Marvel on the History Channel about Disney. It was cool and learned a couple of things i didn't know.

:wave2:
Came to check out your pre trip too!
I loved The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World.. Everyone in our family read and could not put it down...

check it out here:
http://www.amazon.com/Hidden-Magic-...=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1316492631&sr=1-1

Also do you have Netflix ? cause if you do,, they have a 8 part series on Disney, Everything Disney information thing.. we watched that too.. Alot of it we already knew,, but it was good to see our home.. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter