Need some ideas - Mickey ears for boys!

smithfamilyof7

Mouseketeer
This may be a silly question but do they make Mickey ears on headbands for boys?! Or are the boys ears typically the hat style? We're surprising the kids with a trip to DL and I wanted to make diy ears. But as I'm searching it looks like the headband styles are girl styles. I'd love to see pics of ears you've seen or had for your boys!

At DLR, I've only seen the hat style ears for boys. But there are lots of vendors on etsy.com and other sites like that who make the headband ears. Take a look at the various shops on etsy, then contact the shop owner to see if s/he can make ear headbands for your boys. I'm sure this is possible. If you are crafty yourself, there are tutorials online on how to make your own ear headbands.

There is a person off Instagram called le.ears who also has an etsy. she puts ears on baseball/trucker style caps for boys. they are pretty cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter